Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Ordered a pen-styli and Innocase. Hope it gets here sometime this week.
    been using seidio pen stylus for my 700wx for couple years and use it frequently in a pinch. Will be sure to get one for the 800w.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    All the OEM manuf. should thank Treo for giving us those crappy stuff so we have to buy other things.

I guess I will be getting those metal stylus also.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Hopefully have my pen stylus on Tuesday when I get home from vacation. woo woo Definitely cannot stand the bendable stylus
    Would anyone be so kind as to take a pic of it ? I'm just curious to see how it looks before I order

Thanks
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Would anyone be so kind as to take a pic of it ? I'm just curious to see how it looks before I order

Thanks
    It's listed here, with a picture:

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...K3-SY3IN1TR800
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I got one. It's pretty good in a pinch. I wouldn't use it on a regular basis, but it's a good stylus and a functional pen when you REALLY need one.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Why dont you use it on a regular basis?

I am just wondering if the plastic Palm stylus got rubber tip? Will it scratch the screen?

I think the Mogul stylus is rubber tipped.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    The pen is tiny. It's not comfortable to write with all the time. Plus, once the ink runs out you have to buy a new one.
    It's not meant to be used all the time. It's something to use in a pinch when you don't have anything else.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    It's not meant to be used all the time. It's something to use in a pinch when you don't have anything else.

Why dont you use it on a regular basis?

I am just wondering if the plastic Palm stylus got rubber tip? Will it scratch the screen?

I think the Mogul stylus is rubber tipped.
    Just for clarification: the stylus can certainly be used on a regular basis, and is safe for the screen, It's the pen that really isn't designed to be your everyday use pen.

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Yeah, what Bujin said. I didn't realize that I was being confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Yeah, what Bujin said. I didn't realize that I was being confusing.
    Now let's all remember: "Bujin is ALWAYS right".

Yeah, my post was about the pen.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    You never know when your gonna need a pen. I was in KFC last year and i got my credit card receipt to sign for my takeout dinner. The register lady could not find a pen. Im standing there and shes telling me I have to wait for the manager to get back so she can leave and get a pen. Then I remember my Centro and pull out the pen and sign and I am on my way. Ya never know!
    Got mine this afternoon. Here's a little preview for anyone else getting one.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Got mine this afternoon. Here's a little preview for anyone else getting one.
    "Piece of crappy plastic." Awesome! Nice nails, btw.
    LOL! I use those nails as my primary excuse for not using the iPhone.
    Nice video Alli, I'm getting one. Seidio should pay you for advertising.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I got my order last night... surprising how much of a difference a stiff vs flexible stylus makes! Thanks Seidio!

*patiently awaits a better battery*
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123