1.    #1  
    What is the purpose of having a birthday section in your contacts info ...if it doesn't display it in your calendar on that day. Is there anyway to have it show up? Or will I need a calendar app that will read all that info?
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    What is the purpose of having a birthday section in your contacts info ...if it doesn't display it in your calendar on that day. Is there anyway to have it show up? Or will I need a calendar app that will read all that info?
    TodayAgenda uses the b-day field and will display it on your today screen....other 3rd party calendar apps may do this as well...but I know for sure TodayAgenda does.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I believe that if you sync your data with Outlook, it will see that birthdate and create a reoccuring calendar item
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE54 View Post
    I believe that if you sync your data with Outlook, it will see that birthdate and create a reoccuring calendar item
    The thing is that I don't want to sync with outlook.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    TodayAgenda uses the b-day field and will display it on your today screen....other 3rd party calendar apps may do this as well...but I know for sure TodayAgenda does.
    I will try that ...thanks
    It's funny that you ask about this because I was just looking around some old treo 700wx forums for the answer to this. My birthdays werent showing up in the calendar and I really didnt feel like fooling with outlook on my comp.

Long story short, This application is free and shows upcoming birthdays and their age on your today screen. Very very handy.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainchump View Post
    It's funny that you ask about this because I was just looking around some old treo 700wx forums for the answer to this. My birthdays werent showing up in the calendar and I really didnt feel like fooling with outlook on my comp.

Long story short, This application is free and shows upcoming birthdays and their age on your today screen. Very very handy.
    This app looks cool..thanks!