1.    #1  
    When on a call I get a notification from wireless that it "can't connect" until current call is ended (bubble from top of screen).

I thought I had all on screen notifications of this type turned off in settings/personal/sounds and notifications, but there doesn't seem to be a setting in that to disable this alert. When you hit "settings" in the alert that pops up, it simply takes you to the main connections settings screen.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    When on a call I get a notification from wireless that it "can't connect" until current call is ended (bubble from top of screen).

I thought I had all on screen notifications of this type turned off in settings/personal/sounds and notifications, but there doesn't seem to be a setting in that to disable this alert. When you hit "settings" in the alert that pops up, it simply takes you to the main connections settings screen.
    Settings/Personal/Sounds & Notifications/Notifications/Connection Disconnected

Make sure display connection on screen is not checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post

I don't think that is it. I have the same issue as OP and I don't have anything checked for that notification. I also get a notification when a call ends that the call with name has ended and the duration was length of call. This one doesn't bother me too much because it goes away quickly, but I have yet to figure out how to disable it. The one that OP notes is much more annoying because it pops up during a call.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post

It's not checked. In fact, it's grayed out and can't be selected...strange, as that box can be selected under /Connection Established
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Quote Originally Posted by gw1754 View Post
    I also get a notification when a call ends that the call with name has ended and the duration was length of call. This one doesn't bother me too much because it goes away quickly, but I have yet to figure out how to disable it.
    This one you generally get when your call screen has lost focus.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    This one you generally get when your call screen has lost focus.
    ???Not following what you mean by "lost focus" The "call ended" annoyance was standard on the POS and at least on the 700P, there was an explicit hack to get rid of it (thanks Shadowmite!). Would be nice to figure out how to kill it as well.
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    ???Not following what you mean by "lost focus"
    If you move away from the in call screen such as clicking on the start menu or opening another app and you don't go back to the in call screen you will get this message. It doesn't come up if the in call screen is in focus.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    If you move away from the in call screen such as clicking on the start menu or opening another app and you don't go back to the in call screen you will get this message. It doesn't come up if the in call screen is in focus.
    Got it. Hadn't noticed that. It was a pervasive message no matter if you were in phone app or not on the POS.
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory