Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. johnstad's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
       #1  
    Has anyone changed any settings on the server side to get attachments (any kind...xls, doc, jpg, etc...) to download on an exchange account on the 800w?

    I have switched out phones and am still having this issue.

    I am able to open up the attachment if I forward the email to a Live/MSN Account but not on the exchange account.

    Are there issues with WM 6.1 and Exchange 2003?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstad View Post
    Has anyone changed any settings on the server side to get attachments (any kind...xls, doc, jpg, etc...) to download on an exchange account on the 800w?

    I have switched out phones and am still having this issue.

    I am able to open up the attachment if I forward the email to a Live/MSN Account but not on the exchange account.

    Are there issues with WM 6.1 and Exchange 2003?
    I've received at least one attachment on the 800w and I'm using Exchange ActiveSync with Exchange 2k3
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3. johnstad's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I've received at least one attachment on the 800w and I'm using Exchange ActiveSync with Exchange 2k3
    Were there any settings you needed to make when moving to the 800W? In my case, there were no issues on the 700wx.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstad View Post
    Were there any settings you needed to make when moving to the 800W? In my case, there were no issues on the 700wx.
    None, whatsoever. I just emailed myself an attachment and, voila, it was there. I emailed myself an installer to be exact.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5. johnstad's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    None, whatsoever. I just emailed myself an attachment and, voila, it was there. I emailed myself an installer to be exact.
    Hmmmm...I can't get any type of attachment to download.

Posting Permissions