Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Agendus will do floating tasks and meetings with or without alarms. I have the same two tasks bugging me today that I haven't done for 3 weeks. <sigh>
    Thanks Alli. I see an Agendus purchase in my future. So now the only thing I'm missing from POS is call recording.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Hint: if you're seriously considering Agendus, hold off a little while cause version 3 is very close to release.
  3.    #23  
    ==nevermind I think I found it == http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139440

I really do miss the feature where my to-do alert, voicemail, miss phone call all will tricker the blinking LED. Is the Treo alert the way to go? is there a basic install instruction on how to install the script? or is it a mod?
    Last edited by justdoit2; 08/11/2008 at 10:03 PM. Reason: it's no google search but still works great!
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    Hint: if you're seriously considering Agendus, hold off a little while cause version 3 is very close to release.
    Do you know when ? Also do you know what fixes will come with Version 3
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Unfortunately, they don't even give the Iambic forum team members any clues (despite our signing an NDA). I do know it's been used by their final alpha team, and seems stable. The list of fixes and additions is huge cause they're trying to match it to the POS version...but I don't know which features were chosen or left off for version 3.

It shouldn't be much longer though.
    Unfortunately, they don't even give the Iambic forum team members any clues (despite our signing an NDA). I do know it's been used by their final alpha team, and seems stable. The list of fixes and additions is huge cause they're trying to match it to the POS version...but I don't know which features were chosen or left off for version 3.

It shouldn't be much longer though.
    Thank you soo much, I've been using it, and it is very different then the POS version, and the icons are not rendering like they should at all. I've been sending in info to the tech support along with screen pics of what I was talking about as well. I really loved this program on my 755 and would love for it to work right on the 800.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    What is it doing/not doing right on your 800? I'm having no trouble with it...just wish it had more of the options available on pos.
    I haven't heard back from Iambic tech support. I sent them an inquiry late last week.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    What is it doing/not doing right on your 800? I'm having no trouble with it...just wish it had more of the options available on pos.
    Program works good, the icons aren't looking right, and I know that has a lot to do with the 320 x 320 display. And I also wish it had more of the options like the POS as well. One thing that was interesting, for thanksgiving, I tried to set it up like I had it on my 755, repeating every year, the first time I do it, its ok. But then after hitting ok, it doesn't stay. I've tried it with a few of the holidays and it wont work right. Trying to set it up with Thanksgiving being the last Thursday of November won't stick.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    skfny, if you'll pm me your ticket number with Iambic, I'll look into it for you.

Bigchris, not sure what to tell you about Thanksgiving. I've had all my US holidays in for a few years...not sure when they run out. I don't believe I put any of them in as repeating events though, I'm pretty sure it came from an Outlook holiday calendar addon.
    skfny, if you'll pm me your ticket number with Iambic, I'll look into it for you.

Bigchris, not sure what to tell you about Thanksgiving. I've had all my US holidays in for a few years...not sure when they run out. I don't believe I put any of them in as repeating events though, I'm pretty sure it came from an Outlook holiday calendar addon.
    I've always put my holidays in, I didn't know there was a holiday add on that you could use, I sure would use it, lol.. I do like Agendus though, I"ve had it with all my Treo's.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Like I said, it's been so long I don't remember the specifics, but I know you can get all sorts of calendars from the MS site to import into Outlook.
    Like I said, it's been so long I don't remember the specifics, but I know you can get all sorts of calendars from the MS site to import into Outlook.
    Thanks, I'll take a look into it...

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  14.    #34  
    I am testing Agenda one (Fusion is too "busy" on 800's screen) so far so good! I used Datebk on POS so I had spend about a week looking for a good PIM.

okay, I got myself a 4 GB micro sd card. But how do I move application (that are not ROM) to the storage? In POS I just click and hold and select move to "card" how do I accomplish this in WM? Can I for example, move "My Document", Music ... anything that doesn't need direct access to build-in space? or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the application again?

if you have a good link/resource about how to organize storage usage in WM please share with POS to WM support group all I know is I have bunch notes under My Document I don't know how to clean it up

Of course after I learn how to use the storage I'll have to move about 2 GB music/podcast/audio book over!

Agendus will do floating tasks and meetings with or without alarms. I have the same two tasks bugging me today that I haven't done for 3 weeks. <sigh>
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    I could be wrong, but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $you$ $can$'$t$ $just$ $move$ $apps$ $because$ $WM$ $uses$ $the$ $same$ $registry$ $deal$ $as$ $Windows$ $on$ $your$ $pc$. $You$ $have$ $to$ $actually$ $remove$ $it$ $and$ $then$ $reinstall$ $it$ $to$ $your$ $card$.
    I tried Agendus when I moved from the Treo700p to the Mogul over a year ago and found it to be feature rich but painfully slow, so I removed it.

Is it responsive enough on the Treo800w?
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    I could be wrong, but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $you$ $can$'$t$ $just$ $move$ $apps$ $because$ $WM$ $uses$ $the$ $same$ $registry$ $deal$ $as$ $Windows$ $on$ $your$ $pc$. $You$ $have$ $to$ $actually$ $remove$ $it$ $and$ $then$ $reinstall$ $it$ $to$ $your$ $card$.
    I have found this to be for the most part correct. My data I usually store on the card; if it was originally created on the device RAM is a simple cut/paste operation from main memory to SD.

The WM File Explorer is not very user friendly at times, give the Resco Explorer a try, you will find is much easier to do what you want with it (considered by many to be a must have program in WM).

For example when I first installed Pocket Sword on my Mogul I had to install one bible on the device RAM for the program to initialize the first time, after that I moved it to the SD card and have the program access it from there.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post
    I tried Agendus when I moved from the Treo700p to the Mogul over a year ago and found it to be feature rich but painfully slow, so I removed it.

Is it responsive enough on the Treo800w?
    The first time you start it, it does take a while to initialize, but after that it's ready to roll when you go to it. (It's still not as feature rich as the Palm version, but it's getting there.)
    The first time you start it, it does take a while to initialize, but after that it's ready to roll when you go to it. (It's still not as feature rich as the Palm version, but it's getting there.)
    I will certainly check the new version and take it for a spin.

Test drive's free - can't hurt!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast