Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Ebag, do you think you will be able to figure this out? It sounds like Zbop is hoping you can take care of it:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&postcount=33
    I am working on it. I do have a lead on getting the Pro registry dump which will go a long way towards it.

I'm also working on an alternate solution....

(And I always knew Zbop was a smart guy. Though I wouldn't turn down his help on this one. )
    Ebag,

What program do you use for a Pro registry dump? I can try to help recruit/harass Treo pro owners in the other section of TC.

Thanks,
    Rich
  4.    #184  
    I emailed a treo pro registry to ebag.
    Whooo hooo! Thanks guys! I cant wait to see the text message on my today screen!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I emailed a treo pro registry to ebag.
    Hannip for the win!
    Ebag,

I figured I would check in with you to see if you had a chance to look at the registry dump?

Thanks buddy!

Rich
    I have not had time to get into it in depth yet. Sorry, it's the busy time of the year for me.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I like the pOutlook SMS so much better but I miss the notifications on the screen. I am not sure if I am going to switch back or what. I don't know about anyone else though, but I think the pOutlook is a lot faster.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    We have 3 guys trying to fix every problem on the entire platform. Give them some breathing room.

Goodies are comin!

LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    We have 3 guys trying to fix every problem on the entire platform. Give them some breathing room.
    Especially since this is the busy time of year for me. The next month and a half or so will just get more and more nuts. I'm expecting to move to a 6 day work week soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Good question. I'll try and remember to look at this tomorrow at work when I'm bored (no promises).
    heres hoping you have time again.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    does anyone know an easy way to uninstall poutlook?
    Quote Originally Posted by gr2gztch View Post
    does anyone know an easy way to uninstall poutlook?
    poutlook, as in the default mail application or the hack to get poutlook to handle the SMS messages? You can't uninstall the default mail app but to get back to the default PalmSMS just switch back using the script and delete the script.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I've tried doing that, but it still seems to be in there. I even restored a backup file that I did before I installed it and its still in there.
    You used the script to switch back and poutlook is still controlling the SMS messages? Have you tried sending a text to someone and sending one to yourself to see what happens?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    See that's the weird thing. because the default palm sms works. but whenever you go into unread email poutlook is still in there
    There's not a good way to get back to Palm's Threaded Messaging App. I messed around with it some, and ended up hard resetting and starting from scratch.
    any luck getting spb or others to give the correct unread sms count? I use this hack since palms' app doesnt let me dismiss notifications and mark read at the same time, and I have also started using SPB Mobile Shell. Would be nice to know if I had a text
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    any luck getting spb or others to give the correct unread sms count? I use this hack since palms' app doesnt let me dismiss notifications and mark read at the same time, and I have also started using SPB Mobile Shell. Would be nice to know if I had a text
    Unfortunately not.

It's quite baffling. Everything is setup correctly. I've been over it a dozen times if once, and nothing is missing or incorrect.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast