Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Sorry to ask, but I've been a POS user since the Palm Pilot days. Is it possible to turn off my 800w without going through the 'Today" screen. It would be nice to, say have the email app open, hit the end button, have the device turn off and the hit the end button again and have the email app open without going through the Today screen.

I sure I'm just missing something here.

Mark B.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyatt View Post
    To change the red phone key back to the same functionality as the 700WX (i.e. pressing red phone turns screen off instead of going to home) Change the following Key

HKLM\Software\Palm\Keyboard\

EndKeyAsHomeKey from 1 to 0
    There are a lot of good tweaks in that thread. :-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thanks Grant. I'll give it a go.

Great tips and info on this forum.

Thanks again,

Mark B.
    Actually, there's a non-registry way to do it. Just hold down the Alt key (the white square) before hitting the End button. If you have a decent grip, you probably could do it with one hand (as I do it): thumb on Alt, index finger on End.
    Siemens A56 > Samsung SGH-X426 > HTC Tornado > HTC Wizard > HTC Wizard + Sony Ericsson K800i > iPhone EDGE + Sony Ericsson K800i > RIM Blackberry Curve + Sony Ericsson K800i > Palm Treo 800w + Blackberry Curve + Sony Ericsson K800i > Palm Treo 800w + Blackberry Curve > Palm Treo 800w > HTC Touch Diamond > HTC Touch Diamond + Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    There are a lot of good tweaks in that thread. :-)
    Darn, too bad that doesn't work on the 750...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."