1.    #1  
    for a business phone, treo lacks the ability to EFFECTIVELY allow phone extensions to be tracked and used...

does ms have a feature request that would work? it would be nice to have a place to put exte sions that could be dialed on demand vs automatically...
    Quote Originally Posted by nsmoller800 View Post
    for a business phone, treo lacks the ability to EFFECTIVELY allow phone extensions to be tracked and used...

does ms have a feature request that would work? it would be nice to have a place to put exte sions that could be dialed on demand vs automatically...
    The only way I am aware of using extensions is to use the "p" (pause) function in the stored number so that it dials it as part of the number.
    if I insert a 'w' into the phone number I can press the left softkey to dial the next set of digits. It works fine.
    I would imagine that commas, periods, and the letter 'p' might also do something.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post
    if I insert a 'w' into the phone number I can press the left softkey to dial the next set of digits. It works fine.
    I would imagine that commas, periods, and the letter 'p' might also do something.
    Good catch. The "p" is a pause, in which the device waits a few seconds and then dials the next set of numbers. The "w" is a wait, that then requires user intervention to trigger the dialing of the next set.