Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My $10 H500 works! Very Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    working fine on moto h700
    and the H710. The prompts are very quiet though.
    For everyone looking for this to show up somewhere - it won't. You just go to VoiceDial in System, which was there out of the box, and enable it. You'll find it will now work with your BT headset (most of them, at least).
    It's working for me now...both Palm headsets work.
    no go on my moto h680. holding th button down just speed dials voicemail.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Try just tapping the multi-purpose button. (not holding).

Works on my h12 very well.

Here's a link to the features of Microsoft's Voice Command:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...-features.mspx
    Here's something I have experienced so far. If I recieve a call at first the Treo rings from the back speaker then crackles a bit before switching over to bluetooth. Has anyone else experienced this? Other than that everything is working correctly. Any thoughts?
    Thanks, Surf
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Works for me on a new Jawbone.

So, anybody know if their is a registry hack to automatically default the bluetooth volume to max? It's too quiet at startup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey3081 View Post
    I was hoping you'd chime in. Thanks man!
    Hey, it does work fine. Hard time recognizing some names but that was the same with my headset. It's good to go!
    Has anyone experienced the issue I stated above? I've never had voice command do this on the Mogul. Im using the standard Treo ringer. It sounds awful when someone calls though. At least til it goes to the headset.
    Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lmao, that's right up there with Surur's "Mongrel/Mongrol"

Back OT, I can't seem to get this to work on my Samsung wep-430....hmmm

Edit: update, nope works just fine on the Samsung wep-430!

• Have VoiceCommand enabled (Settings --> Voice Command)
    • have your BT paired
    • hold down the "action button" on your BT headset and you should hear a beep coming through to await your command...
    Thanks for the directions!

Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    Try just tapping the multi-purpose button. (not holding).

Works on my h12 very well.

Here's a link to the features of Microsoft's Voice Command:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...-features.mspx
    Thanks for the link!

My Jabra BT8040 works fine!
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

"Go forth and DIE!!" - Nathan Explosion
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Works fine on my Plantronics Voyager 510. Sweet!
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Works with my free/cheapo Samsung WEP301.

Does this mean that Palm might have other things in the work for the Treo 800w? DO they really listen to us?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Works with my free/cheapo Samsung WEP301.

Does this mean that Palm might have other things in the work for the Treo 800w? DO they really listen to us?
    like true standalone GPS....we can only hope..
    Wow, I just peeked inside the cab and this was no small feat by Palm. No way this was done in a few weeks. It's a major overhaul of the wav driver, bluetooth audio gateway and volume service.

Of particular notice is a huge audio settings xml file in \Windows\AudioSettings.pm. It defines every aspect of audio on the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Of particular notice is a huge audio settings xml file in \Windows\AudioSettings.pm. It defines every aspect of audio on the device.
    Would that include volume for Bluetooth?
    Wow, I just peeked inside the cab and this was no small feat by Palm. No way this was done in a few weeks. It's a major overhaul of the wav driver, bluetooth audio gateway and volume service.

So.....you saying that they were well aware of this problem before releasing the device and had already been working on a fix? Interesting.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Would that include volume for Bluetooth?
    I'm hoping. Don't have much time to investigate it at the moment.

Funny. My old cheapo Anycom HS-890 headset works great with the new Voice Dialing. Not only that but....

The BTAudio tools now work!!!

You can toggle on/off pda audio through your standard bt headsets! Audio is low however just like the call volume. Might be able to adjust the attenuation level for the pda sounds. hmm.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  19. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I'm hoping. Don't have much time to investigate it at the moment.

Funny. My old cheapo Anycom HS-890 headset works great with the new Voice Dialing. Not only that but....

The BTAudio tools now work!!!

You can toggle on/off pda audio through your standard bt headsets! Audio is low however just like the call volume. Might be able to adjust the attenuation level for the pda sounds. hmm.
    Holy hella nice find Hannip!

Makes me want to go get my Jawbone 2 back...
  20. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Can someone with a Jawbone 2 try it and let me know how it sounds? The 8040 sounds pretty good, but the noise cancellation and comfort of the jawbone I found superior.

Edit: I mean try it out for a2dp playing music or streaming audio with a2dp toggle.
    Last edited by Cel; 07/29/2008 at 05:05 PM.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast