1.    #1  
    i just got a treo 700w for verizon from ebay, and i can't get the phone function to turn on. i've done hard and soft resets. any ideas?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Are you holding down the red power button until the radio turns on?
  3.    #3  
    yeah, i've held in the red button til the verizon wireless screen goes away, and still no go.
    Quote Originally Posted by JebSmith View Post
    yeah, i've held in the red button til the verizon wireless screen goes away, and still no go.
    Is the phone programmed and activated?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5.    #5  
    i couldn't get it to activate, because the phone function wouldn't let me dial the *228 command. everything else works fine. i finally decided to take it apart and look inside, and i just kind of made sure all the contact points and everything met up like it looks like it should, and when i put it back together the phone function turned on right away. as soon as my roommate gets home i'm activating this mutha.
    Quote Originally Posted by JebSmith View Post
    i couldn't get it to activate, because the phone function wouldn't let me dial the *228 command. everything else works fine. i finally decided to take it apart and look inside, and i just kind of made sure all the contact points and everything met up like it looks like it should, and when i put it back together the phone function turned on right away. as soon as my roommate gets home i'm activating this mutha.
    Nice.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.