1.    #1  
    Is there a way to add your own words? It doesn't seem to remember words I've entered... kind of pisses me off. I'd like to keep my email addresses entered into it for one click entering.
    Not sure about the stock completion or other alternatives but you could always just add email addresses to your contacts so the device pulls them up.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    It remembers the words I enter, sometimes to a fault (saving my passwords in plaintext).
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post
    It remembers the words I enter, sometimes to a fault (saving my passwords in plaintext).
    It remembers all of mine as well, but JIK...

Word Completion Dictionary Editor

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    A free program that allows you to add your words to the dictionary:

http://freewareppc.com/utilities/dictmgr.shtml
    Laissez Faire
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    It remembers all of mine as well, but JIK...

Word Completion Dictionary Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    A free program that allows you to add your words to the dictionary:

http://freewareppc.com/utilities/dictmgr.shtml
    They don't work. Apparently, WM6 saves the dictionary differently from WM5, which this program was written for. Thanks for the efforts though...

Curious... mine does NOT remember anything I have typed out. Usually it does, and has in the past (especially using the WM6 wx roms from Ebag)... I am slightly annoyed that others are using this feature but mine hasn't seemed to remember anything.

I don't use the built in POutlook, but rather mail2web.com or gmail.com via PIE. So having to type in my crap constantly is rather irksome.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Not sure about the stock completion or other alternatives but you could always just add email addresses to your contacts so the device pulls them up.
    I need it to remember my email addresses for HTML input... I wish there was a gmail program for WM6 like there is for Java, using Java just isn't as practical, and/or a mail2web.com program. POutlook just sucks...
    yeah, I never get prompted for my email; have to enter it fully each time...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    The spell checker in dictmgr does work. It is not the same thing as add ing a word to the pick list, but it is still useful if you type the same phrases often (say, your address or email.)
    Laissez Faire