Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    But his back must be killing him. It would be nice to have a few more programmers around.
    If I only had the time...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    If I only had the time...
    Youve been screwing around with your today screen for the last 2 hours!
    j/k

I myself actually have had the last two weeks off. Start a new job on Monday. Drinking beer at 1 pm in the afternoon and spending way to much time here!

Hahaha.

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Youve been screwing around with your today screen for the last 2 hours!
    j/k

Screwing around, yes, but on company time while at work on a slow day... LOL I don't have access to good dev tools here.

I myself actually have had the last two weeks off. Start a new job on Monday. Drinking beer at 1 pm in the afternoon and spending way to much time here!

Hahaha.
    Sounds like a good time...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Speaking of...

Rumor was you went back to the Q9c. Still undecided? lol
    I still have my Q9c and I probably won't ever sell it. As of the other day I was thinking of swapping out my 800w for a Curve but I'm pretty sure I want to keep the 800w now.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker View Post
    I still have my Q9c and I probably won't ever sell it. As of the other day I was thinking of swapping out my 800w for a Curve but I'm pretty sure I want to keep the 800w now.
    yeah, the Q9c is such a sweet device--I could easily see wanting to switch between the two.

I really hope Sprint brings it back, but perhaps in the "Napoleon" version (wifi, gsm, fingerprint scanner, etc.)--that'd be a killer phone.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I still have my Q9C as well. Actually I let my wife use it for a week and she won't give it back. If it had WiFi and a better camera I would buy another one. I never had a memory issue, always 29-31mb remaining. Oh, that battery life is sick but it better since its got back issues. Since its gone I could never sell it. Bring it back Sprint!
    Stop talking about Q9c. lol I'm not going to tell you guys how many times I've swapped back in forth between the Q9c and the 800w over the last week. I got decent battery life with a regular battery on the Q9c. I didn't have any issues with the Q9c well I guess I had two early on that had dust issues under the display but it would be sweet with wifi and a bit more compact. After the original Q got a few updates I loved that phone and used it for over a year which is really long for me.
    I'm sitting here looking at the 800w and Q9c side by side... Oh, the agony! I'm going to ESN-swap back for a day or two and see if the Q9c now seems intolerably slow.

Todd/Indy
    I don't get the Q9C. My father in law has got one. Other than the batter life, and a wider keyboard, what's the attraction?

Non touch screen and it feels awkward in your hand, like a large calculator.

Am I missing something?
    Yeah you are missing something. It has the best keyboard ever. Better than the 800. Call quality is excellent. Wide screen is awesome. Its great as a phone first. Bottom line its a solid device.

It does lack in a few areas such as WiFi and bulk. Touchscreen not really an issue as the D pad is amazingly fast. You will not miss it after a day ot two.
    Well, Touchscreen is an issue. Thats the main reason why I didn't get the device and why I held out for the 800. I don't feel like driving a D pad, when I could just hit it with my finger. Personal preference.

I didn't find the keyboard that incredible. I would sacrifice the Q9's keyboard for better form factor, even though I don't feel that it has much over the 800 in that department.

The 800 has it's limits, but for me it is the best compilation of what I want in a phone.
    Last edited by EMB Driver; 07/29/2008 at 11:26 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12