Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seven is Sprint Mobile E-Mail, right? It works on the 800w?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    SEVEN is the company who makes Sprint Mobile email and they have clients for Palm, WM, Symbian, BB, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru View Post
    A WM version of Kinoma will be available soon.
    BTW, f you go to kinoma.com you can pick the Treo 800w from the "Is my phone compatible?" widget, enter your email address, and we'll let you know the day it's available.

-- Charles
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Does Seven do everything pocket outlook does?? where do we get it from???
    does it do exchange server??
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    Oh yea.. people complain about battery life on the 800W.. Well, since I have installed some battery live hacks I found online, the battery life is as good if not better then my 755P and I watch sprint tv, use activesync and the web many times during the day...
    Can you post a link to those hacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by tahkuct View Post
    Can you post a link to those hacks?
    Yes, please share.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    I also went from a 755P to an 800W and would never go back. My 755P would also reset a few times a day for no reason at all. Also I could NEVER get the 755P to SYNC using my exchange server as it would time out with an error. no one could figure it out. it would mess up my calendar and contacts.. I would have double and tripple contacts and appointments in my 755P. Also, as other people stated, I had to find programs to do what the 800W does right out of the box.

Now I feel more productive on the 800W. I love all the programs I can run and the today screen. I especially like having SPRINT TV, which was on the 755P but was not very clear due to not being on the EVDO network and also the screen resolution. I also LOVE having XM radio and SIRIUS on my phone without having to HACK anything like I did on the 755P. I have have access to YOUTUBE and some other video sites. AND you can add a browser to the 800W that is almost as good as a desktop browser which the 755P never had and never could have. I am currently using IRIS and love it.

Well there is my short review... Oh yea.. people complain about battery life on the 800W.. Well, since I have installed some battery live hacks I found online, the battery life is as good if not better then my 755P and I watch sprint tv, use activesync and the web many times during the day...
    How did you get XM on your 800?
    Current: Pre
    SERO plan 500

Former: 800w, 755p, 700p, 650p
    Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
    How did you get XM on your 800?
    http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile/
    I can't seem to get any stations other than the 40's from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Regular PowerVision /is/ EVDO. 755p supports EVDO rev. 0
    Both have EVDO; however, the main point of the post is that SprintTV definitely is better with RevA on the 800 - not pixelated at all.
    Last edited by Bujin; 08/02/2008 at 11:07 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12