Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no cannot get it to work......
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    As I said earlier, I have not used it with gmail. From what I googled earlier it looked like it might work. Maybe someone else out there has tried it with gmail.
    Can you set up more than one account with Emansio? I had it working really well, but then I had to hard reset the device and I haven't reinstalled the .NET Framework 3.5, and now it's acting very weird. I wonder if they're related.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghildebr View Post
    As I said earlier, I have not used it with gmail. From what I googled earlier it looked like it might work. Maybe someone else out there has tried it with gmail.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    Can you set up more than one account with Emansio? I had it working really well, but then I had to hard reset the device and I haven't reinstalled the .NET Framework 3.5, and now it's acting very weird. I wonder if they're related.
    Just my luck to be subscribed to this thread!
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I was having SOOOO many problems with Emansio and the Treo 800W that I finally gave up all together and went to the iPhone. I just needed a phone that would work, without troubleshooting it for what seemed to be hours a day. Emansio's current product and the Treo 800w definately has issues. For what it's worth, they said that it works well with the Treo Pro. I am not sure how that could be since internally its a very similar phone. Emansio was suppose to be releasing a patch by the end of the year but I haven't followed up with them in weeks.

And Yes, It will work with multiple accounts.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12