Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hmmm, looks like someone is having fun writing apps. good job hannip
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  2.    #22  
    Sure could use a little help.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    How many times have you wanted to be able to assign a settings control panel app to a button for easy access?

Or maybe you are sick of trying to find which tab in Settings something is at.

Just think how nice it would be if they were all easily accessible in a single folder.

Well now you can have it all! Just download this cab and it will put shortcuts to all of the settings apps in a Settings folder under Start->Programs. This will allow you to go to the Buttons settings to assign any one of them to a button. Or you could add your favorite settings to a plugin such as Resco Today plugin, or any other launcher. Easy access to **** settings. Easy access to Bluetooth settings. etc.

Enjoy.
    It still works!
  4.    #24  
    Hey, how did you get that quote? That's not what I see in the first post. :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by tli415 View Post
    It still works!
    Much obliged.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Ok, with this program, am I able to say, have the G button used to start Google Maps ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    On an aside, you can do this if you use the excellent Ctrl Key Pro as well. VERY convenient.
  8.    #28  
    Have you gotten ctrl key pro to work well? I could get it to work for a little while, but then some of the functions stopped working.
    How many times have you wanted to be able to assign a settings control panel app to a button for easy access?

Or maybe you are sick of trying to find which tab in Settings something is at.

Just think how nice it would be if they were all easily accessible in a single folder.

Well now you can have it all! Just download this cab and it will put shortcuts to all of the settings apps in a Settings folder under Start->Programs. This will allow you to go to the Buttons settings to assign any one of them to a button. Or you could add your favorite settings to a plugin such as Resco Today plugin, or any other launcher. Easy access to Clock settings. Easy access to Bluetooth settings. etc.

Enjoy.
    This is a great addition!! Thanks hannip!!
    Have you gotten ctrl key pro to work well? I could get it to work for a little while, but then some of the functions stopped working.
    Works perfectly for me with the Windows key set to Ctrl. I have Windows-soft key 1 set up as the Start menu, so there's really zero loss of functionality by mapping the Win key.

Which functions are giving you problems?
  11.    #31  
    hmm, maybe I'll try it again. For me the symbols and launching various setting would work initially, but then it would stop for some reason and just beep. Also when I used the alt symbols it would hang. I was thinking it was the keyhook program messing up.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Hey hannip, could you create a cab for the program folder.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    Hey hannip, could you create a cab for the program folder.
    How do you mean? The download is already a cab.
  14. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Wow, this thread really got my clock moving...
    Nice cab. I did notice a typo, though -- "USB to PC" is labeled "USP to PC".

Slightly off-topic: is that the best way to keep the phone from using the PC's data connection when connected to the USB port? When I'm at work, I charge my phone through my desktops USB port, but I don't want the phone to use my office network. If I uncheck "Enable advanced network functionality", I am able to continue using the Sprint network, as long as I cancel every time it tries to network over USB. Unfortunately, it tries often, because the USB cable seems to be pretty flaky.
  16.    #36  
    Fixed typo. Thx. New cab in first post.

So I think when creating a new partnership it asks you whether to allow data connections while cradled or not. If you allow data connections your phone will use your wireless data and not your work network. Anyway, that's how I understood it.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Wow, this thread really got my clock moving...
    lol, it sure gave easier access to robber's clock for him.
    I installed the cab just now and I can't figure out how to assign a shortcut to anything. When I go to settings/buttons there is no option to assign buttons other then what I could already assign. I see that I can assign all programs.
    hmm, maybe I'll try it again. For me the symbols and launching various setting would work initially, but then it would stop for some reason and just beep. Also when I used the alt symbols it would hang. I was thinking it was the keyhook program messing up.
    The Alt key does hang, but I avoid using it since Ctrl-S pops up the symbol list anyway.
    Other than that, I have not noticed any issues. It works great and is so efficient.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker View Post
    I installed the cab just now and I can't figure out how to assign a shortcut to anything. When I go to settings/buttons there is no option to assign buttons other then what I could already assign. I see that I can assign all programs.
    You should see all of the shortcut names in the list of programs to select in setting/buttons. Anyway I see them. Maybe requires a soft reset?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast