Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The one on the TC Store does not list 800w as compatible.
    Seidio makes one. I just got mine, but haven't had a chance to put it on yet.
    I have preached this before....

Get the Pelican Screen protector for the PSP and then cut it using the guide that came along with your Treo

It costs just $5 at Best Buy but the clarity and quality is top notch!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post

Get the Pelican Screen protector for the PSP and then cut it using the guide that came along with your Treo

Guide that came with Treo?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Wait just another little while for Zagg to release the InvisibleShield to fit the 800 screen. If you don't damage your screen in the meanwhile, it will be well worth the wait!

what guide are you talking about, i didnt see any guide lol
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    The reference to the guide... Are you talking about the one on the touchscreen with the Palm contact info (for any problems/setup help)? If so, wasn't that "guide" a bit smaller than the whole screen? I don't have the thing anymore, but I remember the thing to be a bit smaller than the screen.
    I bought the one for the Treo 755 at Verizon and it fits perfectly
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post
    I bought the one for the Treo 755 at Verizon and it fits perfectly
    Just the info I wanted to hear... what brand packaging is it in?? RED/BLACK verizon color?

I just want to make sure I buy the same one.

Thanks.
    its got red at the top and bottom. It says "LCD screen protectors 3-pack" for Treo 650/700/755. It was $9.99. I put one on and it fits perfect! Very clear. Just remember that there is a removable layer on BOTH sides of the protector.
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    So how does one install a screen protector without getting dust, fingerprints or air trapped underneath? I was never able to master this art with my 700wx...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post
    its got red at the top and bottom. It says "LCD screen protectors 3-pack" for Treo 650/700/755. It was $9.99. I put one on and it fits perfect! Very clear. Just remember that there is a removable layer on BOTH sides of the protector.
    interesting, ive got a couple spare protectors left over from my 700wx, gonna go try 1 now
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    So how does one install a screen protector without getting dust, fingerprints or air trapped underneath? I was never able to master this art with my 700wx...
    I have put one on before and used a drop of water the used a piece of cardboard to squeeze out the water which leaves no air between the screen and protector.
    Water on an screen can't been good.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Install the shield in the bathroom. Turn on the shower ... hot water ... and come back when its nice and steamy (dust falls to the ground). Install the shield in the steamy room. Works great.

Anyone else confirm that the 755 verizon shield fits perfectly?? Also, was there a choice of gloss or matte ???
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I ordered a couple of these, seem to be made of the same material as the Shieldzone and the BSE products. I will provide more info once I receive them.
    Device history:
    Pilot 5000>Palm 2MB upgrade to Palm III>Palm V>Clie PEG-TJ35>Treo 600>HP4155>Treo 650>700p>Apache>700p>755p>Apache>Mogul>Touch>BB Pearl>Curve>800W+Instinct
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Water on an screen can't been good.
    Actually most of the high quality screen protectors recommend wet installation, what I do is I mist the protector on both sides, set it on the screen and with a credit card squeeze the water out while at the same time absorbing the excess water with a paper towel. Done it over a dozen times and never damaged a device.
    Device history:
    Pilot 5000>Palm 2MB upgrade to Palm III>Palm V>Clie PEG-TJ35>Treo 600>HP4155>Treo 650>700p>Apache>700p>755p>Apache>Mogul>Touch>BB Pearl>Curve>800W+Instinct
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
    Actually most of the high quality screen protectors recommend wet installation, what I do is I mist the protector on both sides, set it on the screen and with a credit card squeeze the water out while at the same time absorbing the excess water with a paper towel. Done it over a dozen times and never damaged a device.
    The only ones that recommend a wet install are the BestSkinsEver/Zagg types. Boxwave, Martinfields, JavoEdge, Seidio, PocketPCTechs, Smartphoneexperts, etc... do not recommend any water.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I have actually done the Seidio and the PPCTechs with water since it allows you to slide it until you got a perfect fit and removing the water afterward as explained above doesn't affect the performance of the shield. Never tried it on the other brands though.
    Device history:
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    then cut it using the guide that came along with your Treo...
    Huh??? What guide???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast