Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    i ended up ordering the same one, thanks for the link. seems to get good enough reviews...

Quote Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
    I ordered a couple of these, seem to be made of the same material as the Shieldzone and the BSE products. I will provide more info once I receive them.
    Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post
    its got red at the top and bottom. It says "LCD screen protectors 3-pack" for Treo 650/700/755. It was $9.99. I put one on and it fits perfect! Very clear. Just remember that there is a removable layer on BOTH sides of the protector.
    Thanks strongsteve. Based upon your recommendation, I just went to the local Verizon store, picked up the 3 pack for $9.99, and found that these do indeed fit perfectly. Plus, the price is hard to beat. I did have to ask if they had them in stock. They keep them in the back room at the local store because they get stolen a lot, according to the rep I spoke with.
    Anyone have any recommendations for removing a screen protector? I put one on for the first time a week ago or so, and didn't do the best job lining it up. It works, but isn't perfect by any means. So, if I were to go buy another one to put on, what is the best way to remove the current one?
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gw1754 View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for removing a screen protector? I put one on for the first time a week ago or so, and didn't do the best job lining it up. It works, but isn't perfect by any means. So, if I were to go buy another one to put on, what is the best way to remove the current one?
    Put a piece of sticky tape (I use shipping tape) on the protector corner and pull up.
    does 700p screen fit 800w? where can I found the size of the screen between the two? the palm.com only show the size of the device.

Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post
    its got red at the top and bottom. It says "LCD screen protectors 3-pack" for Treo 650/700/755. It was $9.99. I put one on and it fits perfect! Very clear. Just remember that there is a removable layer on BOTH sides of the protector.
    Last edited by justdoit2; 07/28/2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: post question
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    just got this from invisiblesheild

Hello Mark,

Thank you for contacting ZAGG, home of the invisibleSHIELD! My name is Kari and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

The invisibleSHIELD for the Palm Treo 800w should be available by the week of August 11th. Hope this helps!

Thank you for choosing the invisibleSHIELD. We appreciate your business!

All the best,
    KARI P.
    Customer Service Representative

ZAGG Inc
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
    just got this from invisiblesheild
    So who sent in their treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    lol. yeah, no kidding. I just got an email yesterday still offering me the same deal if I send in my Treo800w.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    wasnt me lol, i just emailed them asking if/when it would be available
    interesting that vz fits given it also says it fits 700...my protectors for my 700P are too big
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    interesting that vz fits given it also says it fits 700...my protectors for my 700P are too big
    The last protectors I got for my 700wx were seriously small for it (noticable gap on all 4 sides). I believe it would have fit the 800w without trimming.

The Siedo ones I just got for the 800w fits perfectly. Once it's on I can't even see the edges without looking hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    same here, i had a leftover from my 700wx and its too big.
    Well, I can confirm that the VZ protectors seem to work. Stopped by the VZ store in a store at Circuit City and they had a 3-pack, though the one they had listed only 650 and 700 (not 755).

I attempted to put one on in the car to check fit and screwed it up (bubbles), but it's a perfect fit. Will reinstall at home later...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    I received an email from pocketpctechs.com, today, that they're now selling the 800W screen protectors, cleaners, etc.

They're not cheap, but they're good.

I used an anti-GLARE one my Axim X5 for over 4 years (never had to replace it). Very durable. Easy to install. No bubbles, lint, etc. (when their instructions were followed diligently).

I've ordered the crystal-CLEAR ones for my 800W, though. I don't want to dull out the screen. We'll see.

Link for anyone interested:

http://www.pocketpctechs.com
    ive gotta go get me 1 tomm. i just cleaned my screen and theres allready a few scratches in it and ive been pretty dang careful with it grrrrrrrrr
    LOL.. I sent in my Treo for them. They're going to get it tomorrow and doing mine for FREE!!! At first they offered 14.95 + 10.00 + 24.95 for the whole kit and kaboodle. Then i responded with, you guys are going to sell my template anyway why not do mine for free and make thousands from me? And they did.

But if you guys want just the screen protector I got mine here:

http://www.ledshoppe.com/ 2 screens for 1.99 shipped, very good stuff on their site.
    Boxwave has their protectors available now: http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...-800w_3196.htm

I swear by them, they make the best anti-glare protectors.
    i went and picked up a pack of the verizon 755P protectors. there actually a really nice fit and will work for the time being until i buy a zagg or boxwave.

best of all for 10 bux for a pack of 3 if you screw 1 up its no big deal lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
    i went and picked up a pack of the verizon 755P protectors. there actually a really nice fit and will work for the time being until i buy a zagg or boxwave.

best of all for 10 bux for a pack of 3 if you screw 1 up its no big deal lol.
    Uh the boxwaves are already available...
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Uh the boxwaves are already available...
    but gotta order them, verizon i was able to get locally for instant protection
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast