Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I can't get the HTML email to work on my Treo 800w. When I try to select the email format from the pull down screen it's now allowing HTML. Is anyone else able to view HTML-formated email in it's original HTML format?
    Quote Originally Posted by stteve View Post
    I can't get the HTML email to work on my Treo 800w. When I try to select the email format from the pull down screen it's now allowing HTML. Is anyone else able to view HTML-formated email in it's original HTML format?
    I believe you need to connected to "Exchange Server 2007" to get HTML email, they don't make that clear in the sales promo material.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    I believe you need to connected to "Exchange Server 2007" to get HTML email, they don't make that clear in the sales promo material.
    That is correct and I'm rather annoyed by that. Mail2Web said that they aren't even considering upgrading their personal accounts to 2k7 at this time but their business accounts are running on 2k7 and have been for months.

Grr...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.