Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Now comes the stupid question of the week.

This morning for some lame reason I decided to change the UL icon in the tab where it was showing up and removed the text. When I exited settings, the icon was gone (along with the text) and I can't figure out how to go back into UL settings. Someone help a blonde? Thanks!
    File Explorer : \Program Files\UltimateLaunch\UltimateLaunchConfig
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    http://mobilitytoday.com/news/ppc_launcher_simple.html

This is what I came up with on Ultimate Launcher. I love it!
    Alli, what plugin are you using for the time on you today page in your video? I like it. I'm using Pocket digital clock but it's to big, even resized down.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdude View Post
    File Explorer : \Program Files\UltimateLaunch\UltimateLaunchConfig
    Bless you! Real blonde this morning. <sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Alli, what plugin are you using for the time on you today page in your video? I like it. I'm using Pocket digital clock but it's to big, even resized down.
    I actually wasn't using a plugin for the time then - just the regular time (IIRC). I'm now using PDC because I like the huge numbers.

Note to self - show some more screen shots from UL now that it's better configerred.
    Quote Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
    I am running Ultimate Launcher on my Treo 800w. Absolutely love it.. This is the only thing that I have on my Today screen right now. One thing I noticed is that every time I restart my phone, my screen shows blank until I touch my screen and then Ultimate Launcher shows up and works perfectly.

Has anyone else noticed that or knows how to fix it..?

Please help.

UPDATE I just figured how to do that... You select a particular tab to Load on Startup. Oops couldn't see this option on my Treo 800w as the config menu is cut there..
    Edit the .ini file directly and you can set which tab is the start one. Just add the line "Active = yes" under the page title. See the following example.

[Page]
    Title = Start
    Active = yes
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    What folder do the icons go in?
    I might just have to try this.
    Shells - Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    What folder do the icons go in?
    My Device/Program Files/UlitmateLaunch/Icons
    Quote Originally Posted by shells View Post
    I might just have to try this.
    I would highly recommend using RealVGA along with it. It allows you see all the options when setting it up and gives you much more screen realestate in general. I've been using for about 2 weeks now with little to zero ill effects.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    how do you edit the ini directly?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12