Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Seidio any update on the following items? In another post you said the Innocase would be available late this week. It still shows not available on the site. I contacted orders@seidioonline.com and they didn't give any dates.

• Innocase
    • Stylus
    • 3.5mm Headset Adapter

Thanks
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    Seidio any update on the following items? In another post you said the Innocase would be available late this week. It still shows not available on the site. I contacted orders@seidioonline.com and they didn't give any dates.

• Innocase
    • Stylus
    • 3.5mm Headset Adapter

Thanks
    If I may add to the wishlist, I am eagerly awaiting an extended battery product as well. :-)
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    And a car kit/Power Cradle preferrably with audio out and mic in ports.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Charging cradle with audio out (and bay for charging of extra battery.)
    Stylus
    Stylus
    Stylus

Oh, and did I mention stylus?
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I would like a stylus as well. Slimline extended battery would be nice too.
    a thin extended battery doesnt seem to be in the works. I have asked and asked and never get a reply (Try asking them , you get ignored as if they dont answer we will not notice that the extended battery is huge and leaves a big lump on the device.) but you got to figure since its the same battery as the Centro and they could not make a slim extended battery for the centro odds are they cant do it for the 800W. Which is strange as they had a slim extended battery for the 700P which fit into the 700P without adding any size. The 800W isnt much thinner than the 700P. so you figure it should be possible.
    Anyways i agree a stylus with pen option and a rubberized hard case would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    a thin extended battery doesnt seem to be in the works. I have asked and asked and never get a reply (Try asking them , you get ignored as if they dont answer we will not notice that the extended battery is huge and leaves a big lump on the device.) but you got to figure since its the same battery as the Centro and they could not make a slim extended battery for the centro odds are they cant do it for the 800W. Which is strange as they had a slim extended battery for the 700P which fit into the 700P without adding any size. The 800W isnt much thinner than the 700P. so you figure it should be possible.
    Anyways i agree a stylus with pen option and a rubberized hard case would be great.
    That just says that Palm actually crammed as much umf into the batteries on the Centro/800w as is possible whereas they did not on the 650/700 batteries.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Did not think about that. good explanation GKS. makes sense.

I would say the 80W was the best phone I ever had if it was not for the battery. I have to leave it on a charger all day at work . and when I go out I always have to keep extra battery in my pocket. Battery power has gone down hill on my phones . I loved my 700P with the slim extended battery. 1 charge a day. Centro 1/12 and now the 800W 2 charges as day. Still lovin it but the battery is dismal.
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post

• Innocase
    • Stylus
    • 3.5mm Headset Adapter

Thanks

Innocase and Innocase/Holster combo - 7 to 10 days
    Pen stylus - 7 to 10 days
    Audio adaptors - about 3 weeks

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Seidio
    Battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Did not think about that. good explanation GKS. makes sense.

I would say the 80W was the best phone I ever had if it was not for the battery. I have to leave it on a charger all day at work . and when I go out I always have to keep extra battery in my pocket. Battery power has gone down hill on my phones . I loved my 700P with the slim extended battery. 1 charge a day. Centro 1/12 and now the 800W 2 charges as day. Still lovin it but the battery is dismal.
    Well do you think anyone would buy the "extended" batteries that would require a different battery cover? Would you believe there is enough of a market out there for that?

Seidio
    Wow! Just completely ignore the other items mentioned?

I personally want a car cradle with a quality speaker that can charge the phone and a spare battery. Any chance of that?
    I would.
    I would personaly like a desk cradle. Rather then using the cable. Something I can just "plop" the 800w into when I get home and have it sync and charge
    They have been selling the extended battery with battery cover for years for every device. The 700 , the 750 , the centro and they mientioned in the battery thread that they will have a extended battery for the 800W
    and there actualy is a market for it. A bunch of folks who are super power users and dont mind the huge lump on the back of there centro purchased it. I purchased the super exteneded battery with cover for my 700P. (They had 2 extended batterys for the 700P . one was regular size and there as a super extended and it was larger) but after a week I went back to the extended battery that was normal size. It made the 700P so ugly and heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by elrodvoss View Post
    Well do you think anyone would buy the "extended" batteries that would require a different battery cover? Would you believe there is enough of a market out there for that?
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 07/26/2008 at 11:10 AM.

Seidio

extended battery with door - Mid to late August
    Slim extended battery - No ETA yet
    Innodock JR - 7 to 10 days
    Retractable sync and charge cable- 7 to 10 days
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    Wow! Just completely ignore the other items mentioned?

I personally want a car cradle with a quality speaker that can charge the phone and a spare battery. Any chance of that?
    Car cradle as you requested is not in the developemnt plan. If you are interested in this item, please post it here or send an email to
    Treo800w@seidio.com
    No ETA yet ?? thats as good as saying not on the agenda uggg well anyway thank you for replying . Apprecaite that.

extended battery with door - Mid to late August
    Slim extended battery - No ETA yet
    Innodock JR - 7 to 10 days
    Retractable sync and charge cable- 7 to 10 days
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I'd like to see an extended battery with a custom door that doesn't just just create a bump where the battery is but utilizes the entire back of the phone. I'm not talking about adding 1/4" to the entire phone (not all the space has to be used for battery), but I'd rather have the phone maintain its shape (not size, obviously) than have a huge bump out the back.

I know, I'll get eaten alive for that idea, but one of the things I hated about the extended batteries for the xv6700 and Moto Q was that they created this bump at the bottom rear of the phone which just always seemed to get stuck on things. So, you could design an extended battery that juts out from the phone maybe 1/8 or so, and a battery back that carries that 1/8 around the entire rear of the phone. I never minded the thickness of the 700wx, and I'd certainly tolerate that for a longer-life battery.

Good for long days, plane trips, etc. - then you can switch back to the stock battery and door for an evening out when phone thickness is a priority.

Though I guess I've read that getting the battery cover off is supposedly really hard on this phone, so maybe it wouldn't work.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast