Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've got the new Seidio holster, and it's their usual excellent quality. Give 'em time.
    Jeff Kirvin
    Author of Between Heaven and Hell, a different kind of SF novel.
    Get it at eReader http://www.ereader.com/product/detail/5493
    or Fictionwise http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook29869.htm

For the sequel, check out eSerials at http://www.serialfiction.net

Listen to the Maximum Geek Podcast!
    http://www.solomedia.org/podcast/
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Car cradle as you requested is not in the developemnt plan. If you are interested in this item, please post it here or send an email to
    Treo800w@seidio.com
    Certainly something that you can charge the phone and has a 3.5 audio out, and anything else you can come up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    No ETA yet ?? thats as good as saying not on the agenda uggg well anyway thank you for replying . Apprecaite that.
    I read it more as: we're looking into it, but don't know if it's possible.

I'm pretty confident that if Seidio could make an extended thin battery and sell it tomorrow, they would. But if they can't make it work, it's probably not for lack of trying.

Just gotta wait and see.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    extended battery with door - Mid to late August
    Slim extended battery - No ETA yet
    Innodock JR - 7 to 10 days
    Retractable sync and charge cable- 7 to 10 days
    I've been waiting for an adapter that allows you to plug in a charger as well as 3.5 headphones so that you can listen to streaming music while charging. I used to use an adapter like this when I had my HTC Mogul and loved it, using it all the time at work.

Seidio - Are there any plans for anything like this?

http://tiltsite.com/2008/06/htc-3-in...daptor-review/

Thanks,

~J
    What about a desktop/charger cradle with room for a spare battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    What about a desktop/charger cradle with room for a spare battery?
    Seido said 2 to 3 weeks on this in the InnoDock Jr. thread.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    extended battery with door - Mid to late August
    Slim extended battery - No ETA yet
    Innodock JR - 7 to 10 days
    Retractable sync and charge cable- 7 to 10 days

If I may suggest. When you make the door, please make it with a "release button" of some type for the door itsself.
    Quote Originally Posted by haus View Post
    I'd like to see an extended battery with a custom door that doesn't just just create a bump where the battery is but utilizes the entire back of the phone. I'm not talking about adding 1/4" to the entire phone (not all the space has to be used for battery), but I'd rather have the phone maintain its shape (not size, obviously) than have a huge bump out the back.

I know, I'll get eaten alive for that idea, but one of the things I hated about the extended batteries for the xv6700 and Moto Q was that they created this bump at the bottom rear of the phone which just always seemed to get stuck on things. So, you could design an extended battery that juts out from the phone maybe 1/8 or so, and a battery back that carries that 1/8 around the entire rear of the phone. I never minded the thickness of the 700wx, and I'd certainly tolerate that for a longer-life battery.

Good for long days, plane trips, etc. - then you can switch back to the stock battery and door for an evening out when phone thickness is a priority.

Though I guess I've read that getting the battery cover off is supposedly really hard on this phone, so maybe it wouldn't work.
    Actually, I think this is an intriguing idea. Hopefully something that Seidio can look at to see if it looks as good in design as it sounds from your post.
    I'm going bonkers waiting for a 3.5 headphone adapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    I'm going bonkers waiting for a 3.5 headphone adapter.
    Here, here! I need something that will allow me to charge and play through my cassette adapter so I can listen to tunes (and hear my TomTom) once more!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Here, here! I need something that will allow me to charge and play through my cassette adapter so I can listen to tunes (and hear my TomTom) once more!
    I listen to streaming internet radio all the time at work. My HTC Mogul had the perfect adapter, aren't there a bunch of other people that are looking for an adapter that has a port to plug a charger into as well as 3.5 headphones? I would think a ton of people would be looking for that.

No word from Seidio on anything like this? I'm really surprised as I'm sure there must be demand. Maybe we should start a poll or something on this site to show interest in different Accessories we would like and try to have Seidio respond or something like that.

~J
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I would love a cradle that holds my phone up, charges and has a 3.5 jack for streaming audio or video!
    I want a cradle that turns my 800 into an 850 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    I would love a cradle that holds my phone up, charges and has a 3.5 jack for streaming audio or video!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Me, too. (Although I'll be using my FM transmitter type, as I have a CD player and no cassette in my car.)
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I haven't been able to listen to Audible for over a month now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12