1.    #1  
    On other devices I've used, I could hold the keyboard shift key and then use the DPad to select text. On the Treo 800w, this doesn't seem to work. I can hold down shift and then down on the dpad, and all it does is move the cursor down one line without selecting anything. Anyone know how to select text on the 800w without breaking out the stylus?
    I'm not sure that it's possible. I would have sworn I did this on my 700wx but it sucks my 800w can't
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I'm almost positive I read about some program that can do this recently, but for the life of me I can't find it now.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

5.    #5  
    MagiKB Lite doesn't seem to do anything on my 800w. Have we confirmed it actually works on this model or are we assuming it works like it does on the 750?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin View Post
    MagiKB Lite doesn't seem to do anything on my 800w. Have we confirmed it actually works on this model or are we assuming it works like it does on the 750?
    I think it may be possible that key needs to be remapped for the shift key. Does anyone know where to find keymap codes for the 800w?

Edit: Change the shift key to 0xE5 and selecting text will work again.
    Last edited by Longstrider; 07/25/2008 at 03:45 PM.