Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Anyone else have a rattle in there 800w like something is loose up by the rear speaker? When I shake it you can hear/feel a rattle...

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by cheifsfan View Post
    Anyone else have a rattle in there 800w like something is loose up by the rear speaker? When I shake it you can hear/feel a rattle...

Thanks,
    yup. mine does that too. thought maybe something was broken, but everything has been working great so far.
    Not on mine from the speaker or battery area. Nice and tight. In fact, too tight at times.
    i hear it too..
    Yep... Definite rattle...

I may have to go to the Sprint store tomorrow and see if the display model does it as well...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    put your finger on the two switched up top and try shaking it again....mine was rattling...but it was just the switches
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Its most likely the vibrate motor within the unit. I wouldn't run to a Sprint store and expect and exchange, most likely the one they bring out will be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by coralcaves View Post
    put your finger on the two switched up top and try shaking it again....mine was rattling...but it was just the switches
    Yup. That's it.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Yup. That's it.
    same thing here