Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I set it up but I cant tell the 2 apart. I have the Motorola S805, and both sides are lit indicating A2DP is active. When I switch to a different song it gets real loud for a second but when the music plays its kind of low.

I'll try and delete/readd the S805 again and see what happens.
    Hi people,

I found this thread through google trying to find a way to improve my A2DP quality. At the moment, I'm using a HTC Touch PRO with a Jabra BT3030 receiver hooked up to a pair of Sennheiser CX400 in-ear plugs. I downloaded the file in the first post, and selected the CD quality option (Bitpool 58).

Unfortunately, I'm not experiencing the amazing sound I read about in this thread. Through all songs I hear slight hissing. When I listen to them on my PC through my wired headphones, there is no hissing whatsoever, so it must have something to do with my A2DP settings.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by woutf View Post
    Hi people,

I found this thread through google trying to find a way to improve my A2DP quality. At the moment, I'm using a HTC Touch PRO with a Jabra BT3030 receiver hooked up to a pair of Sennheiser CX400 in-ear plugs. I downloaded the file in the first post, and selected the CD quality option (Bitpool 58).

Unfortunately, I'm not experiencing the amazing sound I read about in this thread. Through all songs I hear slight hissing. When I listen to them on my PC through my wired headphones, there is no hissing whatsoever, so it must have something to do with my A2DP settings.

Any suggestions?
    It could also be the 3030...

I use an (older) Plantronics 590a and I have no hiss.

It could also be a custom BT driver from HTC but I don't know if that is the case.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    anybody that is using the 58 cd quality, does it reduce the speed of the song? Seems like mine is, going to retest tonight.
    I installed Mort on the phone and added the A2DP file.It shows up in the sync tool for mobile when i look at the files but when i open mort on the phone i dont see the file.Its late im tired or just maybe stupid?Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    anybody that is using the 58 cd quality, does it reduce the speed of the song? Seems like mine is, going to retest tonight.
    I experienced the same. Not sure if it's 58 cd quality that slows the song down, or if the "self adjusting" quality speeds the song up. Seems like the speed of the song at 58 bitpool is the same as 30. Strange.
    I am posting here b/c I thin that my post my original post die, no ideas. I am having problems with audio laggin behind the video when watching over bluetooth. The videos are fine when I watch thru the speaker or plugin headphones but over BT the audio lags. If I download this program, do you think it will help. I have tried over the Jabra 8010's and a pioneer car stereo bluetooth devices. I seem to be the only one that has this problem. Any help appreciated.
    I have done a hard reset and tried watching videos without any other programs on the phone. I installed this program and used the Fair setting and still had lag. When it says I need to cycle the phone BT and the headset, does that mean just turn both off and then re-pair the two?
    I see you guys are some serious geeks, I wish I could get more geeky. But Im just to studly. Or maybe just dumb lol I'll let you guys make your mind up on that. Here is my problem I have an 800W and its a pain to connect the BT Stereo Headset do you all have a toggle or a software short cut - button or sumtin?

My problem is not pairing the devices. It is connecting and unconnecting only way I know how is enabale and disable Bluetooth its self but thats so manY steps
    Can anyone give me some help.I'm trying to install Hannips bluetooth A2DP script in an 800w Treo.I installed Mortscript but when i transfer the script file i don't see it in the phone in the Mortscript file folder,but it shows up with Windows Mobile Device Center.So how do you iniate the file?I'm probably doing something stupid or looking fir something that isn't supposed to be there.Any help appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by keithz29 View Post
    Can anyone give me some help.I'm trying to install Hannips bluetooth A2DP script in an 800w Treo.I installed Mortscript but when i transfer the script file i don't see it in the phone in the Mortscript file folder,but it shows up with Windows Mobile Device Center.So how do you iniate the file?I'm probably doing something stupid or looking fir something that isn't supposed to be there.Any help appreciated.
    I ended up moving the script to "device/windows/Start Menu/Programs/MortScript"

Now it shows up in my Mortscript folder and I can run it from there.

Regardless wherever it is on the device you can just click on the script and it will run.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Anyone try this on the Touch Pro yet? I was using it on my Touch but have not had time to install on the Pro yet.
    r
    Motorola Soundpilot works great, plus you can plug regulear headphones into it and use it a bluetooth stereo headset and RDS portable radio.

Im too new to post links, serach for Motoroal S705
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    Hi. Any suggestions for a device that I can use to convert the A2DP output sound from the T800 to the stereo in my car? I have a 3.5mm jack in the car that I can connect something to, but I'm not sure what to get.............

Motorola Soundpilot works great, plus you can plug regulear headphones into it and use it a bluetooth stereo headset and RDS portable radio.

Im too new to post links, search for Motorola S705
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybscs View Post

Can someone compare this one to Jabra Bt 3030?? I want to know if there is any sound difference (volume, quality etc).
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Nice job hannip, Thanks m8!!! Use it with Nitrogen mediaplayer & Moto S9BT headset. Loud and clear, great bass. Thanks again M8.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    Can someone compare this one to Jabra Bt 3030?? I want to know if there is any sound difference (volume, quality etc).
    I too would like to know how these two headset options compare. I have the Jabra Bt3030 and the volume could be a little louder on my Sprint Touch.

Blessings!

I was referring to the post #74:

Last edited by rr4him; 02/27/2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Missing reference post information
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234