Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 77
  1.    #21  
    Yeah, I guess I never went above 48 since neither the 700wx or 750 could really handle it. The 800w can do it however so I've added new CD quality settings to the script. I've uploaded a new version to the first post.

    Enjoy!
  2.    #22  
    wow, with the CD quality setting and PocketMusic's bass boost this sounds pretty amazing.
  3. #23  
    hannip,

    I wonder if you can change anything under SKTools?

    Here is what it lists...

    There is an A2DP tab at the bottom under the Tune up section.

    SBC bitpool value (default=30) info up top shows 30-low/40-medium/48-high/58-excellent audio quality. Lower value increases performance.

    Maximum bitpool value (default is 30, program will allow you to go to 80)

    Minimum bitpool value (default is 14)

    Use Joint Stereo (default is No)

    So i'm assuming one could change settings in the program without doing/installing anything else correct?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by insol View Post
    Man Hannip you are a MACHINE! The GPS switcher yesterday... treoAlert fixes in between time... A2DP update today....

    Have you tried something that has video ala SprintTV or youtube or are you just testing with music? I cannot tell from your last post; does it sound better with the self adjusting or fixed bitpool?

    BTW I just bought the BT3030 from newegg... smh

    $37 for anyone that's interested
    what is the gps switcher and where can i get it?
  5. #26  
    link doesnt work
  6. Cel
    Cel is offline
    Cel's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    #27  
    That's what I get for being lazy, here you go...

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=167905
  7.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    hannip,

    I wonder if you can change anything under SKTools?

    Here is what it lists...

    There is an A2DP tab at the bottom under the Tune up section.

    SBC bitpool value (default=30) info up top shows 30-low/40-medium/48-high/58-excellent audio quality. Lower value increases performance.

    Maximum bitpool value (default is 30, program will allow you to go to 80)

    Minimum bitpool value (default is 14)

    Use Joint Stereo (default is No)

    So i'm assuming one could change settings in the program without doing/installing anything else correct?
    Looks like it. That reminds me I need to upgrade my sktools. Mine doesn't even have an A2DP section.
  8. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Looks like it. That reminds me I need to upgrade my sktools. Mine doesn't even have an A2DP section.
    btw, I really like the self-adjusting version you posted, though I have not compared it directly with the other options yet...

    I also find my Moto S805's sound much better (more bass, smoother controls) than my S9s...though the S9's are less "nerdy", lol.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  9.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    btw, I really like the self-adjusting version you posted, though I have not compared it directly with the other options yet...

    I also find my Moto S805's sound much better (more bass, smoother controls) than my S9s...though the S9's are less "nerdy", lol.
    wow, retro headphones with new technology.

    I 100% agree with the conclusion in that review.

    "I’ll be honest: I’m never going back to a wired headset. All these discussions about needing a 3.5mm jack instead of the 2.5 mm are becoming moot for me and many others as we finally switch to the wireless world of A2DP. I absolutely love using the S805’s, especially on the train to the city, where I have full control over the music without touching my phone and where I can sling them around my neck if I need to order a cup of coffee"
  10. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    wow, retro headphones with new technology.
    Indeed! But the over-the-ear aspect blocks out noise better and I like to put them around my neck when not in use (fits right in, in NYC).

    I need to review/try some others but the 17hr battery life is awesome...

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  11. #32  
    Wow I always thought I'm not going to like the 800w because of the sound quality and I tend to use my phone at work to listed to internet radio but with this addon and the S9 headphone this is sounding awsome. Thanks
  12. #33  
    Question: Do I have to run the script each time I restart my 800w? Thanks,

    -Dave
  13.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Wow I always thought I'm not going to like the 800w because of the sound quality and I tend to use my phone at work to listed to internet radio but with this addon and the S9 headphone this is sounding awsome. Thanks
    Awesome indeed. Wires? bah

    My iphone owning coworker is very jealous of me when I flaunt my S9's and the Treo is sitting there with not a cord attached to it.
  14.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
    Question: Do I have to run the script each time I restart my 800w? Thanks,

    -Dave
    Nope. It'll stick.
  15. gottspd's Avatar
    Posts
    266 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    #36  
    Hi. Any suggestions for a device that I can use to convert the A2DP output sound from the T800 to the stereo in my car? I have a 3.5mm jack in the car that I can connect something to, but I'm not sure what to get.............
  16. Noahas's Avatar
    Posts
    286 Posts
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    Hi. Any suggestions for a device that I can use to convert the A2DP output sound from the T800 to the stereo in my car? I have a 3.5mm jack in the car that I can connect something to, but I'm not sure what to get.............
    Forget the jack, use the Parrot MK6100. Should be about $400 including installation. It allows you to stream music and make phone calls all through the stereo. Works great with the Treo 800w.
  17. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    Hi. Any suggestions for a device that I can use to convert the A2DP output sound from the T800 to the stereo in my car? I have a 3.5mm jack in the car that I can connect something to, but I'm not sure what to get.............
    How about Jabra BT3030? I am thinking of getting the same for my car. Has anybody used it in the car? Also can it be used while being charged?
  18. aixguru's Avatar
    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdude View Post
    How about Jabra BT3030? I am thinking of getting the same for my car. Has anybody used it in the car? Also can it be used while being charged?
    It works, but the max volume is a bit low with my factory Nissan stereo. Hopefully a fix for other volumes issue will address this.

    No, once you start charging the paired connection is dropped. With 6+ hours of stream time I usually find time to charge between uses.
  19. #40  
    can anybody recommend over the ear bluetooth headphones that also have a mic?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions