1.    #1  
    Yeah... I've tried the Wi-Fi applet, the Connection Manger applet and the button and Wi-Fi will not turn off. Any suggestions??
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    have u rest the phone?
  3.    #3  
    Soft reset, yes, many times.

I've not tried a hard reset as I just got it.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Did you check the "always on" setting in wifi preferences? Mine always shuts off if I suspend as well.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    if u take it back to the store policy is doing a hard rest save urself the time and gas see if that fixes the issue if not demand a new treo
  6.    #6  
    Yep... Hard reset cured it... Odd since I've done nothing to the phone but the stuff everyone else has...

Well, that's three hours of my life wasted...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Did you try holding the wifi button down for a few seconds? That is how to shut it off.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Did you try holding the wifi button down for a few seconds? That is how to shut it off.
    I did... I tried EVERYTHING multiple times...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

You will waste more than 3 hours.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    You will waste more than 3 hours.
    Oh, yes, of that I am sure... ;-)
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G