Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I am about to buy a new 800w from ebay. They are in the $350 range.

I got my Mogul and I can sell for $150 to $200 on ebay also.

Assuming the ESN is clean(seller responsiblity), I can transfer my plan and the insurance to the 800w with no problem right?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I just got my NEW, UNOPENED 800W off of Ebay for $405. I activated it, and it went just fine.

You should be good to go.

K--

Absolutely great phone, btw. Couldn't stop playing with it today. I also left the Mogul for it (after leaving the 700P for the Mogul. It is SOOOO nice being back in the Treo camp.)
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    OK, I will get it from there.

I better get one soon before the Mogul lost more resale value.
    yeah i just got one too $405.. well worth it..sold my BB curve for $305
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Is it with the Buy Me now? If you bid you can get it in the $350ish.
    Hey chong,
    Do you know if those ebay coupons (20-30%) from livesearch still work? It might even sweeten your treo 800 purchase.
    I've never used the Live search, but I am also looking at the 800W on ebay, and it shows the discount when searching from the live.com page, and also on the ebay page. Gives $101 back from the $405 price. I'm about ready to pull the trigger to upgrade from the 755p to 800w. Going to the Sprint Store after work to check it out to make sure.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up.

I went to live.com and search for ebay and go in and search for the 800w, but no discount. How did you do it?
    I just bought one on ebay going through live search. $369 buy it now, free shipping. I got 25% back from live search...$92+ some change. I haven't seen it show up in my live search account yet, but it says it may take 7 days.

Basically, go to live.com, type in 800w in the search, look at the top above the list of hits. It should have a 800w - www.ebay.com - with a $Live Search cashback logo. Click on this, find one, buy it now!

Again, I am getting back $92, meaning I got it for $280'ish with buy it now and free shipping.

Good luck,
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600 View Post
    I just bought one on ebay going through live search. $369 buy it now, free shipping. I got 25% back from live search...$92+ some change. I haven't seen it show up in my live search account yet, but it says it may take 7 days.

Basically, go to live.com, type in 800w in the search, look at the top above the list of hits. It should have a 800w - www.ebay.com - with a $Live Search cashback logo. Click on this, find one, buy it now!

Again, I am getting back $92, meaning I got it for $280'ish with buy it now and free shipping.

Good luck,
    Matt
    Can you send me a PM with link for $369? Cheapest I see is $379.99 with $12.99 shipping.

Should have ordered earlier today. Went from 25% down to 20% now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsnov73 View Post
    Can you send me a PM with link for $369? Cheapest I see is $379.99 with $12.99 shipping.

Should have ordered earlier today. Went from 25% down to 20% now.
    Nevermind. Found it.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600 View Post

Good luck,
    Matt
    You must be special.

I had sign in. Click on caseback. It tell me how to do it. Search for "800w". Nothing comes up.

Didnt even see any cashback logo.

Had you been using it a while?
    The live.com search cashback deal seems to be over now. I was able to get in on the deal to buy my 800w -- two weeks ago. Total cost after rebate is about $310.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Yah, I look at the list of merchants and ebay is not one of them anymore.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I just got the winning bid on a new Treo for $255 plus shipping. I paid with my cc.

I am selling my Mogul and I will get my Treo for less than $100 after that.

This without no renewal when I transfer.
    The live deal is back on ebay, and i just purchased a 800w for 235 with shipping after cash back. That's a deal!
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I got my Mogul for free a year ago. They sent me 2 rebates plus I get another $35 more.

I sold my Mogul on ebay for $235 this week.

I bought me a new 800w last week for $267 shipped.

I think I am just going to get a new PDA phone every year by doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I got my Mogul for free a year ago. They sent me 2 rebates plus I get another $35 more.

I sold my Mogul on ebay for $235 this week.

I bought me a new 800w last week for $267 shipped.

I think I am just going to get a new PDA phone every year by doing this.
    dammn i paid $405 for mine but ended up selling my Curve for $305 so i got it for $100... but it would have been nice to get it for -$38
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I wonder if I was just lucky?

I see that the 800w are selling for in the low range of $260 right now and you can get it for $300 with buy it.

I didnt even have to do any 2 yr contract althought I like to keep my $30 SERO forever. I wonder if I can sign a 10 year contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I wonder if I was just lucky?

I see that the 800w are selling for in the low range of $260 right now and you can get it for $300 with buy it.

I didnt even have to do any 2 yr contract althought I like to keep my $30 SERO forever. I wonder if I can sign a 10 year contract.
    lol i feel ya on that 10 year contract...more like life time contract for me...i loaded up skype on it and for $3/mo i have UNLIMiTED calling using my UNLIMiTED data connection..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast