1.    #1  
    I got my 800w today (I expected it tomorrow!!) and, so far, I'm loving it!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Congrats. I've been very pleased with mine, too. Just got an extra battery in the mail today, so I'm a bit less stressed about losing power over the course of a day of heavy use, too.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    did sprint send it to you for free or did you buy it?
    I picked mine up at Best Buy yesterday and so far am pleased with it. I'm coming off a Treo 700p loaded with the 755p rom.
    Yes, it is fun. I have spent a few hours though with UI trying to get it right and frankly, I am not getting it right.
    Same here, many years of a Palm OS user & Treo owner, got my 800w a little over a week ago...had a bad first day, but now: I Love This Thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Same here, many years of a Palm OS user & Treo owner, got my 800w a little over a week ago...had a bad first day, but now: I Love This Thing!
    That is the typical progression for most who come into the light. The hate stems from unfamiliarity, but as the light sets in, love ensues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    That is the typical progression for most who come into the light. The hate stems from unfamiliarity, but as the light sets in, love ensues.
    I realize I'm in the minority but I have no issues with the default WM UI. Slap something like Ctrl Key Pro on top and everything is spiffy.
    Same case here. I was sorry I got it after the first few hours but gave it a day and BOOM! You couldn't pry this phone from me now.
    Lovin' it as well!!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G