1.    #1  
    Hey
    is anyone else having this issue? When i am connected to the internet on my phone and someone calls me and i press the pick up there is a 6 second delay. However when i call it does go through without much of a delay. If i am not connected to the internet then there is no delay at all? Anyone know of a way to fix this or if i am the only one experiencing this? Thanks guy
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    Hey
    is anyone else having this issue? When i am connected to the internet on my phone and someone calls me and i press the pick up there is a 6 second delay. However when i call it does go through without much of a delay. If i am not connected to the internet then there is no delay at all? Anyone know of a way to fix this or if i am the only one experiencing this? Thanks guy
    That's life. EVDO is another phone call (#777), and you are doing call waiting and then call switching. It's the technology, not the phone afaikafaikafaik. $It$'$s$ $not$ $that$ $bad$ $either$.
  3.    #3  
    umm...there is a huge difference between this phone and my 700wx. That phone did not take that long to switch. And mine is pretty bad...i miss phone calls all the time because of it. And that is what im wondering if there is something wrong with my phone or???