Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me where on the 800W is the SPRINT RADIO? I have been on (and still am) with sprint customer service and they can not figure out where the SPRINT RADIO is on the 800W.

Thanks...
    it is not on there
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    they tell me it is if I add it to my plan and it under SPRINT TV. is this not the case???
    sprint radio is in the Sprint TV area....
    nope, i have that plan. Sprint radio and MMS is not supported on the 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    nope, i have that plan. Sprint radio and MMS is not supported on the 800w
    Verified. I also have Sprint Radio on my plan but it does not appear under Sprint TV.

Perhaps they're holding out for a Windows Mobile version of Pandora?
    ?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    So there is no SPRINT RADIO on the TREO 800W? is there ANY FREEWARE WM internet radio player with built in stations I can use on the 800W?
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    So there is no SPRINT RADIO on the TREO 800W? is there ANY FREEWARE WM internet radio player with built in stations I can use on the 800W?
    I dunno about players with built in stations but if you have TCPMP you can visit Sky.fm from your phone and you'll get their mobile site which is simple to navigate and gives you a large selection of stations.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    tuned.mobi has a ton of stations from all over the world
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    This sucks you could watch tv but not listen to sprint radio!!
    I use shoutcast aswell as a few others to listen to streaming music but if im paying for a service i would like to use it.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I know this thread is OLD but today I got a new version of SPRINT TV for the 800W and its there now!! YEA!!!
    I just use the Stream Center and listen to 'real' radio stations or I wander over to Shoutcast and grab a Net-based radio station... ;-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Yea!!! Sprint Radio. finally!
    {Yup} the Sprint Radio works now. I didn't think it was this good but it is very decent. Now soon as the Pre is about to launch the 800W is getting things it should've had @ launch. Still getting the Pre. However I'm happy with the improvements that have been made on the 800dub.

700P>800W>Pre{SOON}