Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. OMC
    OMC is offline
    OMC's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
       #1  
    Is there an app or plug in to have today screen smooth scroll with fingertip?

    I have been using POS for years and this is my first WM device. I am on the downside of the learning curve and almost have it so I can function like I want.
  2. OMC
    OMC is offline
    OMC's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
       #2  
    bump

    Nothing? There isn't an app that will let me scroll through screens using fingertip? I hate taking the stylis out and using the scroll bar (my fingertip on scroll bar is too awkward).

    Thanks
  3. #3  
    Just start trying some shell and today software yourself and report back with your answer.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
  4. #4  
    most people try to keep the today screen from having to scroll, but it would be nice if there were a way to have an app that scrolls your today screen without the need for an ugly scrollbar eating up precious space.
  5. #5  
    It would be nice to have a scrolling screen with clear or glass looking scroll bar that only appears when you touch the right side of the screen.

    Here is another issue....does anyone know if there is a way to get Weatherpanel to work using the treo 800W oval left, right, up, down keys to access it? I have my sorting on my today screen as follows:

    Date
    weatherpanel (PhatPhinger)
    Email
    Messaging
    Calendar
    Task
    Map

    The problem is when I scroll down to see my task, and then scroll up, I cant see the weather panel since it ONLY works with styus or moving the scroll bar up. I would like to just press up key and take me all the way to the top of the top screen. See what Im getting at?

    Any fix for this?

    Thanks

    Bill
    Last edited by BillA; 08/13/2008 at 06:36 AM.
  6. #6  
    SBSH PocketBreeze allows multiple tabs on the today screen that can be 'scrolled' to using you finger by swipping across the screen.
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rododson View Post
    SBSH PocketBreeze allows multiple tabs on the today screen that can be 'scrolled' to using you finger by swipping across the screen.
    I have tried several launchers but they all slow down the treo too much.
    Laissez Faire
  8. #9  
    what launchers were you using? Define slow down too much... I define slowing down as: It slows the phone down to the point where if I didn't have a launcher and had to hit 'start-programs-filter through all the crap in my programs folder to find the application that I am looking for- select the application' was faster than waiting an extra millisecond or 5 for my launcher as a slow down.

    Using FtouchSL, WkTask, PocketBreeze all at the same time, I have yet to even come close to realizing a 'slow down'
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I have tried several launchers but they all slow down the treo too much.
    BTW, pocket breeze isn't a launcher... it would allow the OP to have each of the items he wants on his today screen to use the real-estate they want and to be able to 'scroll'/swipe to item he is looking for.
  10. OMC
    OMC is offline
    OMC's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
       #11  
    I use FTouchFlo/FTouchSL and it works well.
    B04W- I can not get a DL of the cab for some reason. Can you post it?
  11. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by rododson View Post
    what launchers were you using? Define slow down too much... I define slowing down as: It slows the phone down to the point where if I didn't have a launcher and had to hit 'start-programs-filter through all the crap in my programs folder to find the application that I am looking for- select the application' was faster than waiting an extra millisecond or 5 for my launcher as a slow down.

    Using FtouchSL, WkTask, PocketBreeze all at the same time, I have yet to even come close to realizing a 'slow down'
    I put the applications I use on the Resco Today plugin.
    Laissez Faire

Posting Permissions