1.    #1  
    It's my first week with a Treo, and my first week with a WM phone... so please forgive me if these are basic/obvious questions.

Is there a registry edit to remove the line that shows the "Location Privacy / Internet Sharing / Bluetooth" Icons (just beneath the carrier info) on the Today screen?

If possible I'd really like to remove this line I don't need in exchange for some vertical space on the Today screen.

Is there a registry edit to reorder the sequence of the Carrier (Roaming/Connection/Data/Signal/Battery/Clock) icons?

I found the Magic Buttons task manager and would love to choose which icons it covers up.

Turning off the clock clock display (HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TBOpt=0) helps, but I'm still covering up the essential (to me) roaming icon.

And turning off the battery dispaly (HKLM/Software/Plam/BootApp/LaunchBatteryIndicator=0) just leaves an blank space where it was... no help at all.

Many thanks. - Cedar
    We used to have hidelogo on the 700wx but it's not working for the 800 and it's not beneathe the carrier is on the same line.

for reorder the icons I use wisbar