1.    #1  
    I note then when I use the supplied "wallwart" for recharging, the amber / green battery light comes on (upper left hand corner). It charges rapidly. When I use a 12volt care adaptor, the light does not come on, and the charge is quite slow. That is also true when I use an external usb plug into a wallsocket. Any thoughts?
    Pilottreo1
    Quote Originally Posted by pilottreo1 View Post
    I note then when I use the supplied "wallwart" for recharging, the amber / green battery light comes on (upper left hand corner). It charges rapidly. When I use a 12volt care adaptor, the light does not come on, and the charge is quite slow. That is also true when I use an external usb plug into a wallsocket. Any thoughts?
    Pilottreo1
    It's probably the way the others are wired... I wish some 'official' accessories would come out already...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    The supplied adaptor outputs 5v at 1 amp... the car charger and usb plug adaptors are probably outputting at .5 amps or less..
    Quote Originally Posted by pilottreo1 View Post
    Pilottreo1
    What vehicle adapter are you using, anyway? I need to know from what to steer away.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Seidio (seidioonline.com) have car adaptors listed at 1.25 and 1.0 amps.. those would be good choices
    Thanks for the advice, Kismet.

I was going to order some stuff from Seido yesterday but I decided to wait until I'm sure about the phone (not that I have any real doubts) before dropping a bunch on accessories.

The problem is that most of the 800w accessories are listed as 'Coming Soon'...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

I bought a $10 car charger from Wallmart, which works fine. It's a red case, marked Durabrand.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    I bought a $10 car charger from Wallmart, which works fine. It's a red case, marked Durabrand.
    Is it charging quickly like it should?
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Is it charging quickly like it should?
    I also have this charger and it works very well and charges very quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    I also have this charger and it works very well and charges very quickly.
    Awesome! Thanks for the tip, guys. I think a car charger is the most important accessory for me ATM and $10 is definitely a good price.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

I have that one as well - works great.