1.    #1  
    When I go to enter a contact and type my message when I press send the phone just sits there. I pulled out the battery and nothing changes. When I try to delete all old messages to maybe clear up memory the little windows wheel just sits there for like 30 mins now.

Now when I go to the SMS Chat screen I get a black screen.

What has gone wrong with my phone?
    Last edited by waytoodeep03; 07/24/2008 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    When I go to enter a contact and type my message when I press send the phone just sits there. I pulled out the battery and nothing changes. When I try to delete all old messages to maybe clear up memory the little windows wheel just sits there for like 30 mins now.

Now when I go to the SMS Chat screen I get a black screen.

What has gone wrong with my phone?
    Odd, I am currently experiencing this issue today.

I've done a soft reset, doesn't work. The hard reset however, has given me the functionality back. I'd like to avoid doing this however, as reinstalling is a pain in the nuts.
    Mine still works and I'm using Palm's SMS. Do either of you run tools, like Memmaid?
    nay, I do not use memmaid. pmclean is what I use.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I'm having the exact same issue currently. I thought it was because i'm roaming. Does anyone else who is having this issue happen to be roaming?
    haha palm sms is screwing you guys over big time...why no ditch it and use Poutlook sms? its much better IMO
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
    haha palm sms is screwing you guys over big time...why no ditch it and use Poutlook sms? its much better IMO
    shhhh.........
    If I wanted to do that I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
    I had no problems. Besides, WM SMS was instable. At times, the window to enter text would show up only about 3/4 high, so I would only see part of the first line. If I typed a long message, I could never see the 2nd line and it would not scroll. Palm's SMS has been stable and I never had any problems with it.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=sms

I think I might have found a solution. It worked for me... Check out my post in this thread.