Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes if I wait for them to fully download first.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I found Beyond Pod and I really like it a lot. It integrates google reader and can handle podcasts.

http://www.beyondpod.mobi/VersionCheck.aspx

Best of all...it's free.
    Newsbreak looks great and works fine, however it doesnt download the images automatically (at least the demo version). Is there any rss apps that downloads everything?
    newsbreak for me too
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=superman26 ;1469981]I haven't try this yet but take a look at WM Viigo here:
    http://www .microsoft.com /windowsmo...re /viigo.mspx[/QUOTE ]I can't figure out how to deinstall this damn thing. Anybody got any ideas?
    I just downloaded Pocket Player 3.6 and am evaluating it now. It does allow me to stream podcasts without waiting to download them first but I don't like the interface at all. I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete a podcast feed if I make a typo or don't need it anymore.
    Beyond Pod is sweet... just thought I'd mention that even though this topic hasn't been brought up in a while..
    Has anyone heard from Kinoma about when their WM product will be available? My trial of Pocket Player is almost up and I would really like to try Kinoma before buying Pocket Player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Has anyone heard from Kinoma about when their WM product will be available? My trial of Pocket Player is almost up and I would really like to try Kinoma before buying Pocket Player.
    I can't say specifically, but it's a small number of weeks. Small enough that -- in my biased opinion, at least -- it's worth waiting.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    check them out now....
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I use SPB Insight and I like it a lot. I already paid for it, so I don't know why I'm curious; however, does Viigo have a today plugin like Insight?
    viigo does not have one... i use viigo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12