Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Is this happening to anybody else? I've got the 800w and I'm using it to connect to my Exchange server for email. The thing locks up CONSTANTLY, every 3 to 5 seconds. It can take 20 seconds after hitting the power button before the phone turns on. Scrolling through menus or doing anything is dang near impossible, as it will freeze for 5-10 seconds at a time.

I found the task manager and told it to kill all running apps, but I'm still having the same issue. Is there something I can do? Do I have a bum phone or is this just how it is? My 755P would lock up whenever it dropped and re-picked up a signal but it was nowhere near this bad.
    I use Exchange Server, too, and my 800w has yet to lock up. It might possibly be a defective phone, but, unfortunately, I'm not too technical to help you troubleshoot.
    Download and run pmClean.. Others with the same symptoms have done this and it fixes their problem.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I was able to fix it by removing and re-inserting the battery. I'll give pmClean a look anyways, thanks!