1.    #1  
    Hi!

I've been trying to change my today interface and have been having a really hard time. I've been trying both rlToday and Ultimate Launcher without having much luck adjusting the skins and customizing them. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me out!

My goal is to have a digital clock with date, notifications for email/sms/voicemail, weather and icons that I can select to bring me to a web browser, calendar, google maps etc.

My problem with rlToday was that I was not able to change any skins to fit the the 800 screen. With Ultimate Launcher I was not able to change all the settings/icons as the pages to customize Ultimate Launcher were cut off at the bottom (problem with screen size?)

If anyone has any suggestions, instructions, skins, etc. I would really appreciate it! Thank you!!
    BUMP.

Same problem here with Ultimate Launcher (setting cut off at bottom & can't scroll down to see\set)

TIA
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I'm in the same boat. I think Ultimate Launcher would be great if I knew how to configure it.
    Quote Originally Posted by treocentral2004 View Post
    BUMP.

Same problem here with Ultimate Launcher (setting cut off at bottom & can't scroll down to see\set)

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I think Ultimate Launcher would be great if I knew how to configure it.
    Check out this thread over at xda-developers on Ultimate Launcher....I think you will find it helpful...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366796
    UL works fine on the 800w...I posted some pics of mine in the thread her on "today screens".

same with rlToday

you just have to understand how the apps work. rlToday requires some html-like graphic programming (very easy); UL u just have to mess with the Configuration.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I am running Ultimate Launcher on my Treo 800w. Absolutely love it.. This is the only thing that I have on my Today screen right now. One thing I noticed is that every time I restart my phone, my screen shows blank until I touch my screen and then Ultimate Launcher shows up and works perfectly.

Has anyone else noticed that or knows how to fix it..?

Please help.

UPDATE I just figured how to do that... You select a particular tab to Load on Startup. Oops couldn't see this option on my Treo 800w as the config menu is cut there..
    Last edited by rtandon87; 07/29/2008 at 07:00 PM.
    i put UL on my treo 700wx through activesync. when i went into find the file and install it i get the error message "ultimatelaunch_setup" is not a valid pocket pc application. Can anyone help? Seems like other people got it on there treos.