1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a calendar app that has a week view where you can actually see the words not just blips or dashes.

On my 680 I use Datebk5 which has a great week view where you can actually see the entries (not just silly blips like on most versions)

Obviously on the full windows you can see a week view that has such an option but I can't find an independant calendar app that offers such a week view for the treo

Any suggestions ?

rquesty
    london
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I think we all offer a week view with entries showing?

If you are referring to something like this, in Extreme Agenda
    I installed and played and noticed the beginning day of the week was Monday and could not be changed to Sunday. Deleted.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Or it can be turned off so it starts with 'Today' on top.... Because from our experience most users really dont want Sunday to always be the big "more data shown" day on top. The last option under "Week View/Preview" in the Schedule Settings does this... But if you give us a compelling reason to add that feature it would take about 15 seconds...you are just the very 1st one expecting it that we've heard from.

Unless you are talking on the Calendar and other views.. Then the 4th Setting down under "Schedule" called "Monday Week Start" might just switch it to Sunday when turned off...