1.    #1  
    Again, I'm new to WM and to this forum. I searched and found some good info on programs for checkbook/money management for 700wx, but what I'm looking for is any info/recommendations for 800w devices? (I know it's early in the life of the 800w and there may not be too much feedback available until many developers update their products)

On my Palm, I really liked Checkbook (by Ultrasoft). It was simple, not too complex, and did the basics I needed. They have a Windows Mobile version, but it appears a little different and it doesn't have any details on compatibility with WM6.1

After looking around, Splash Money looks promising. Any feedback on this one? or others? Any info (and links) would be appreciated.
    PocketMoney for Windows - http://store.handmark.com/p/82/Pocke...bile_Pocket_PC. I have the POS release and was not too impressed. I have not tried the Windows release or the Splash Money release.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Splashmoney!!!!!
    I have used this for YEARS on the palm OS side (600-650-700) and now moved to the wm version on the 800w. It will connect via internet to most major banks and even to SOME CC companies.

It has a fully functional trial so give it a go!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C View Post
    Splashmoney!!!!!
    I have used this for YEARS on the palm OS side (600-650-700) and now moved to the wm version on the 800w. It will connect via internet to most major banks and even to SOME CC companies.

It has a fully functional trial so give it a go!
    Thanks, I will dl it to my 800w when it arrives. I really like the trials to use when deciding what to and what not to purchase. I'm hoping my device gets here Friday or Saturday.
    Being a HanDBase user I wrote an applet that I balance my accounts with on the fly. I have not written a check stub in several years.