1.    #1  
    ok.. so I go to transfer some files via blutooth from my Q9c over to my Treo 800w and then I get a message that says "Device does not support a suitable service to perform this operation"!!

Why the hell not!! Isnt this supposed to be a superior device??

I have transferred files via blutooth from all different WM devices.. why not this one??

Am I doing something wrong?
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Go to Start->Settings click on the Connections tab, select Beam, check the box for "Receive all incoming beams" and try again. After you are done transferring make sure to uncheck that box since it eats battery life.
    no bluetooth obex file exchange, just push. It should work, but not as well as I think it should.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Go to Start->Settings click on the Connections tab, select Beam, check the box for "Receive all incoming beams" and try again. After you are done transferring make sure to uncheck that box since it eats battery life.
    I did that already.. same error. This phone wont except files.. that really sucks..
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post
    I did that already.. same error. This phone wont except files.. that really sucks..
    That's odd. I transfer files all the time between my 700wx and 800w.
    ok.. so I go to transfer some files via blutooth from my Q9c over to my Treo 800w and then I get a message that says "Device does not support a suitable service to perform this operation"!!

Why the hell not!! Isnt this supposed to be a superior device??

I have transferred files via blutooth from all different WM devices.. why not this one??

Am I doing something wrong?
    It sounds to me that the Q9C is trying to use FTP to send the file, which the Windows Mobile Treos don't support. I believe they support OPP/OBEX instead, which is probably why your Q9C can't send to it. If you can find a way to get the Q9C to use OPP instead, then it might work.

http://www.phonescoop.com/glossary/term.php?gid=314

http://www.phonescoop.com/glossary/term.php?gid=315
    I can get my phone to recieve object pushes from my computer. My mac says the phone doesn't want it, but it takes it anyway. When it starts to recieve the file you have to tap on the little beam icon at the top and tell it you want to save the file.

This is annoying. All phones should be able to send contact vCards. WTF? How can I send a vCard, like all phones have been able to do for the last 4 years?