1.    #1  
    I don't know if anyone is having the same issue but my battery doesn't seem to last me the day. If anyone is having that same issue what might you be doing to get a longer battery life?

Thanks
    This is the first I've heard of it!
    Just call me Berd.
    It is a known problem. I took my device in to Sprint this morning and they replaced the battery. The battery was at 84% and when they tested it, it died immediately. Walked out with a new battery installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    It is a known problem. I took my device in to Sprint this morning and they replaced the battery. The battery was at 84% and when they tested it, it died immediately. Walked out with a new battery installed.
    I purchased one from ShipZero on Ebay - just received it today and is charging it up. Will let you guys know how it is.

I also bought another battery that came with a wall charger (doesn't have to be in the phone). Of course I saw this after I had ordered the single battery above.

$15 for each - shipped.
    I have the same issue. I go to work, and with not that much use, it's dead before I get home. Hatefull. My question is, will Sprint just up and give new batts all day long? Seems like a dream come true, but I'm afraid they will shun me if I go in asking for a new batt.
    Turn off your GPS if you are not using it. If you turn your GPS to 911 you will notice your battery will last longer. It hass been posted in other forums.
    On the battery issue, if it does not hold a charge then it should be replaced; if it holding a charge, then there is nothing they are required to do. In my situation the battery was defective - when it was tested it immediately dropped, indicating a bad battery.
    the first day, it lasted me 6 hours...
    the second day, i made it a conscious effort to turn off the EVDO signal when it was not in use... ie.. after checking/sending emails... or internet browsing..

before this, i could literally see the percentage drop from 95% to 90% in 20 minutes of non use...

you do this under

WIRELESS MANAGER...
    THEN CLICK MENU
    THEN "DISCONNECT CELLULAR DATA"

it has been lasting all day since... and i am a heavy user...