Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    All of a sudden, I am only getting text messages during phone calls. Its almost like making a phone call is the only way to force any kind of connection. Also, during calls, my data connection goes from EV to 1x. Should I exchange it for a new one? It also seems to affect the GPS (ie. it only finds my location if I use it right after a phone call) It seemed to work great at first, and the only recent change that I made was to enable Rev A. Could this have screwed something up? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samboy View Post
    All of a sudden, I am only getting text messages during phone calls. Its almost like making a phone call is the only way to force any kind of connection. Also, during calls, my data connection goes from EV to 1x. Should I exchange it for a new one? It also seems to affect the GPS (ie. it only finds my location if I use it right after a phone call) It seemed to work great at first, and the only recent change that I made was to enable Rev A. Could this have screwed something up? Thanks
    Do you happen to have Force Broadband on the evdo screen?

do the ##EVDO# highlight automatic, leave Rev A checked and press the ok button. That should work
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Wow. That got it! Thanks