Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think so...I can't hear cr@p Volumecare time...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I agree, I would love to have a louder speaker for everything
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Yes, but not just VC - RC would be great!
  4.    #4  
    Yes RC, how can I forget RC...
    Thanks all. I am working on some new apps for the WinMo world! The first one will allow a WinMo device to be used like it was a Palm OS device. I will be calling for beta testers in the coming weeks.

Jeff
  6.    #6  
    Jeff, you know I'm always up for your Beta testing can't wait for your apps on the 800w.
    I'd be happy to beta too....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I'm in for a VolumeCare app for the 800w.

I used VolumeCare on the 650 and 700p. Never needed VC on the Centro. But I need it on this 800w.

The rear speaker on the Centro sounds huge when compared to the 800. Palm moves forward with a great speaker on the Centro and moves backward with a lousey speaker on the 800.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    Thanks all. I am working on some new apps for the WinMo world! The first one will allow a WinMo device to be used like it was a Palm OS device. I will be calling for beta testers in the coming weeks.
    What exactly does that mean? Are you saying that you will be able to run Palm apps on a WinMo device?
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Jeff, you know I'm always up for your Beta testing can't wait for your apps on the 800w.
    Thanks! I will look forward to working with you!

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I'd be happy to beta too....
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    I'm in for a VolumeCare app for the 800w.

I used VolumeCare on the 650 and 700p. Never needed VC on the Centro. But I need it on this 800w.

The rear speaker on the Centro sounds huge when compared to the 800. Palm moves forward with a great speaker on the Centro and moves backward with a lousey speaker on the 800.

I have tried but have not yet found a VolumeCare solution for WinMo. I will keep looking though.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    What exactly does that mean? Are you saying that you will be able to run Palm apps on a WinMo device?
    Nope, there is already a Palm emulator for WinMo that allows for Palm apps to run on a WinMo device. Works OK but my goal is to get WinMo to look and feel like a Palm device while still maintaining the multitasking feature of WinMo.

Jeff
    im in for some beta testing.....
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    Would love to Beta test - looking forward to moe of your great development work - thanks
    Charliec
    Jeff, that is a fascinating goal! I left for the WM world only for multi-tasking.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    Nope, there is already a Palm emulator for WinMo that allows for Palm apps to run on a WinMo device. Works OK but my goal is to get WinMo to look and feel like a Palm device while still maintaining the multitasking feature of WinMo.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Please please please we need volume care on the 800w
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Count me in!
    excellent, can't wait!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    I'm down for beta as well!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast