1.    #1  
    Just "upgraded" from Mogul to the 800w. Anyone figure out how to get a voicemail indicator on the Today Screen. Had it on my Mogul.....miss it. Thanks.
    I use phone alarm lite 1.67 now. Did the same as you. With phone alarm it shows the number of VM, texts, emais and more all on one line. Saves room on the today screen. Try that.
    Erm why would you need that on the today screen? Would the notification tip you off? You can also hold 1 to check your messages.

I always disabled that icon because it served no purpose to me. The phone always told me when I had a message regardless of the icon and if I wanted to check it I can hold down 1. Simple.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Erm why would you need that on the today screen? Would the notification tip you off? You can also hold 1 to check your messages.

I always disabled that icon because it served no purpose to me. The phone always told me when I had a message regardless of the icon and if I wanted to check it I can hold down 1. Simple.
    My notification tip is always jammed up with email reminders +/- 200 per day. On my Mogul there was an "Item" called 'Voicemail' that you could add to the Today screen which gave a quick update if I had unchecked voicemails. That "Item" does not appear on the 800w. I miss it.
    i'd ask the Mogul guys as it should just be a plugin / .cab tha can be extracted
  6.    #6  
    Sprint Voicemail .cab for Today Screen

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OM...MailPlugin.CAB
    Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie007 View Post
    Sprint Voicemail .cab for Today Screen

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/OM...MailPlugin.CAB
    link not working
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    link not working
    This works great. Gives you a "Voicemail" item for the Today screen. Just like I had on the Mogul.
    Attached Files Attached Files