Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I have a family plan with 2 lines. One line is no longer in contract and the other has a year left on it's contract. I called in and got a 800w for the line that was up for renewal. The problem is I want to use the 800w on the number that is NOT up for renewal. Since the 800w will not be activated until I receive it, does it matter what line I use it on? Anyone do this before?
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    I have a family plan with 2 lines. One line is no longer in contract and the other has a year left on it's contract. I called in and got a 800w for the line that was up for renewal. The problem is I want to use the 800w on the number that is NOT up for renewal. Since the 800w will not be activated until I receive it, does it matter what line I use it on? Anyone do this before?
    I have three phones on a family plan and have swiched phone numbers between the three phones several times. You just call Sprint and they walk you thru it ..... just takes time.
    Yes. ESN swaps shouldn;t be a problem. Sprint's new billing system allows you to do most online. However, if both phones are activated at the same time, you may need to call CS to do the swap. But I have done it tons of times and never had a problem.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Only thing, if you are doing the mail in rebate you might want to have it active on the line you bought it for until that goes through. Might matter, might not..just my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    I did that recently, I have an extra phone lying around and swapped a number to it then put the new phone on that number and then put the old phone on the other number. Hope that make sense