Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Ok, I'm trying to get CoPilot Live 7 working with the 800w. I have switched the GPS to a com port since CoPilot only seems to check for that but I still can't get a successful connection. I have confirmed that the GPS is set to Location On as well. I will be contacting support for this but I may end up returning it as it seems to not want to work at all right now. Anyone else have CoPilot and have it setup successfully?
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    use gpsgate. that's what was needed with tom
    tom
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    That stinks. Another $20.....blah
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    did you set the com port for windows?
    Start-Settings-System-GPS Manager. Set the program port to Com7. Then set CoP to use Com7. See if that works before you go spend more money.
    Quote Originally Posted by hlazar View Post
    use gpsgate. that's what was needed with tom
    tom
    You only need it with TomTom because TomTom wasn't designed to work with internal GPS. TomTom 7 was pirated off an HTC device.

Also, fyi, you do not need GPSGate. I have tested it without it just fine...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schump939 View Post
    Ok, I'm trying to get CoPilot Live 7 working with the 800w. I have switched the GPS to a com port since CoPilot only seems to check for that but I still can't get a successful connection. I have confirmed that the GPS is set to Location On as well. I will be contacting support for this but I may end up returning it as it seems to not want to work at all right now. Anyone else have CoPilot and have it setup successfully?
    Did you ever get CoPilot Live 7 to work with the internal GPS?