1.    #1  
    i cannot get the battery door open. right after i took it out of the box it opened easily. the next time i tried i wrestled with it for awhile. then i couldn't get it closed right. now i can't open it again. am i doing something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyosaurus View Post
    i cannot get the battery door open. right after i took it out of the box it opened easily. the next time i tried i wrestled with it for awhile. then i couldn't get it closed right. now i can't open it again. am i doing something wrong?
    Mine has gotten a lot easier to open....I wouldn't worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyosaurus View Post
    You will find it gets easier....and a method that works for you to get it off.
    Personnaly I place my thumb down at the mini-usb ports with my other four fingers flat across the battery door, and pointing up towards the camera. Then just slide my fingers downward while pushing in slightly.
    ...we've all been there! It's really a great design oncee u get used to it. My first attempt was lengthy as well... now it's off in a second!
    My method for getting the battery cover off involves putting the Treo face-down on my thigh, with the micro USB jack pointing toward my knee, and then putting the palm of my hand on the center of the device, pushing the cover firmly both toward my thigh and toward my knee at the same time. If that fails, a ball-peen hammer will probably do the trick, provided you're willing to sweep the pda particulate into a shipping envelope for the equipment protection plan.
    I have never had an issue with mine. I can flip it over and push it off with my thumb.
    Mine was difficult as well - now I hold it face down and put my thumbs on either side of the word "Sprint" (as if I were typing on the back). I pull down & it comes off easily.
    takes a little muscle. ask your dad