1.    #1  
    Ok, just saw the post about the updated version of Windows Live. It mentions that we should uninstall the current version before installing the updated version. How do we go about uninstalling the current version?
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    Ok, just saw the post about the updated version of Windows Live. It mentions that we should uninstall the current version before installing the updated version. How do we go about uninstalling the current version?
    what is the new version? any link will help
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    what is the new version? any link will help
    I saw it on the front page of WMExperts.

http://wl.windowsmobile.com/
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    do we want english 'pro' or english 'standard' ? wil this install over the top of our current version?????
    i am just about to try it right now on the treo it gave just the pro option, Messenger dowsn't seem to be working. It does specify that it does not work, that's a bummer for me, just went back to the old one

Q: How do I get Messenger?
    A: This version of the software does not include Windows Live Messenger. Access to Messenger is typically provided by your mobile operator. Please inquire with your mobile operator about Messenger access.
    Last edited by superman26; 07/22/2008 at 03:22 PM.
    Looks like the new update only adds minimal features to the current client....not enough for me to upgrade. Also the new version does not include WL messenger which the pre-loaded version does.

• View graphics, web links and contact photos in emails
    • Respond to emails with voice recordings
    • Upload photos to your Windows Live Spaces