1.    #1  
    I think I must be doing something wrong. When I try to connect to wifi at my house, sometimes it works, sometimes it's rediculously slow to connect (like several minutes). I've verified that the password/network settings are correct. Is there some setting on the phone that needs to be reset? This happens even if I'm sitting at the desk that the wireless router is on.

Problem 2, When the phone does connect, I am unable to access any internet pages. I have tried all the basic (yahoo, google, etc) Is there a setting in there that will allow it to connect to the network, but not go out to the internet?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!
    Prob 1
    How far is your device from your router/access point?

Wi-Fi operates at 2.4Ghz, so any other devices could interfere with it, such as other 2.4Ghz phones, Bluetooth devices, and even operating Microwave ovens.

Prob 2
    It's pretty hairy. I did it before on my Ipaq H5555 (WM2003). You just need to setup a new modem connection and configure any new internet connections not to make a cellular connection. It's been awhile since I've done it, but it is pretty hairy.

If you're interested, I can try to get the ole' gears going and see if I can do it again. Otherwise, there maybe some people that have already done it and can reply.
  3.    #3  
    Both issues happen even if I'm sitting right next to the access point.
    I suspect an issue with the router or the phone's WiFi radio. Test another access point if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    It's pretty hairy. I did it before on my Ipaq H5555 (WM2003). You just need to setup a new modem connection and configure any new internet connections not to make a cellular connection. It's been awhile since I've done it, but it is pretty hairy.

If you're interested, I can try to get the ole' gears going and see if I can do it again. Otherwise, there maybe some people that have already done it and can reply.
    This is completely unnecessary. Turning WiFi on disables EVDO and all interest requests go through the correct channel.
    I set mine up to access the home network the 2nd day and it worked and continues to work when I think about using it, which is not often.