1.    #1  
    Has anyone had an issue with the phone speaker (not the speakerphone itself) not working? I noticed yesterday that I made a few calls and nothing was heard on my end, but the phone call status screen was showing active. I then put my phone on speakerphone and I could hear the person on the other end. I took it off speakerphone and then could hear just fine. After my call ended, I reset the device and everything was fine. Then, today, it has started to happen again. I have no software installed besides what is on the device when you pull it out of the box.

Anyone seen this?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdanderson_01 View Post
    Has anyone had an issue with the phone speaker (not the speakerphone itself) not working? I noticed yesterday that I made a few calls and nothing was heard on my end, but the phone call status screen was showing active. I then put my phone on speakerphone and I could hear the person on the other end. I took it off speakerphone and then could hear just fine. After my call ended, I reset the device and everything was fine. Then, today, it has started to happen again. I have no software installed besides what is on the device when you pull it out of the box.
    It happened twice to me when I first got the phone, but over the last week no issues other than the noted popping and crackling.
    seems to be an issue as I have it too. speaker phone and headset. sometimes phone calls and pocket tunes. I have to reset everytime to get sound on my earphones. sucks. there was another thread about volume issues. this is my 2nd 800W (first returned for other issues) and that one had volume probs too. Im a week away from going back to my trusty Centro and waiting for HTC phones or Nova next year.
    Same here, my first day or two it happened a few times. But, hasn't happpened at all in the last week.

Wonder what it is.